[JPL] WSHA Playlist Morning Set 11/27/06

Bouille, John JBouille at SHAWU.EDU
Mon Nov 27 10:46:53 EST 2006

	Program:	 MORNING SET
	Date:	11/27/2006
	Announcer:	JOHN BOUILLE

	***Note: NR- New Release: please mark X for all NR

NR	Artist	Song Title	CD Title
	JOHN COLTRANE	GOOD BAIT	CRESCENT
	MILES DAVIS	SO WHAT	COOL AND COLLECTED
X	BRUBECK BROTHERS	WEST OF ONE	INTUITION
X	BRIAN TRAINOR/ J. SCOTT	WHY TRY TO CHANGE ME NOW	WHY TRY TO CHANGE ME NOW
X	JOHN HICKS	I GUESS I'LL HANG ...........	SWEET LOVE OF MINE
X	ELMER GIBSON	CHANGES	THE REACH OF MEMORY

X	RUSSEL MALONE	MEAN STREAK	LIVE AT JAZZ STANDARD
X	ELLEN ROBINSON	MY BABY JUST CARES FOR ME	MERCY
X	DAVE VALENTIN	EASY STREET	COME FLY WITH ME
	THE JAZZ CRUSADERS	AGUE DULCE	LATINO BLUE
	BUDDY RICH BIG BAND	CAPE VERDEAN BLUES	WHAM
	LEROY JONES	STRUTTIN W/ SOME BBQ	PROPS FOR POPS
X	JIMMY HEATH BIG BAND	BIG P	TURN UP THE HEATH

X	BIRELLI LAGRENE	ISN'T SHE LOVELY	GUITAR VISIONS
X	RAY / BASIE	I  CAN'T STOP LOVING YOU	RAY SINGS BASIE SWINGS
X	XIMO TEBAR	ESP	ECLIPSE
X	ELIN	FASCINATING RHYTHM	LAZY AFTERNOON
X	ELIANE ELIAS	JAMMIN	AROUND THE CITY
X	ANTHONY WILSON	POWER OF NINE	NONET
X	JAMIE DAVIS	I'VE GOT THE WORLD ON A STRING	IT'S A GOOD THING
X	RAY BROWN	SISTER SADIE	BASSICS
X	SHOOK-RUSSO	ALICE W/ THE BLUE FANNEL HAIR	SHOOK-RUSSO

	SOLOMON ILORI	TOLANI	AFRICAN HIGH-LIFE
X	REZ ABASSI	BAZAAR	BAZAAR
X	KENNY GARRETT 	QING WEN	BEYOND THE WALL
X	RASHIED ALI	SHIED INDEED	JUDGEMENT DAY VOL 1
X	STEVE TURRE	KEEP SEARCHIN	KEEP SEARCHIN
X	SALIM WASHINGTON/ HAE	MAESTRO JOE	HARLEM HOMECOMING

John Bouille
WSHA Program Director
118 East South Street
Raleigh, NC 27601