[JPL] WCLV Jazz Playlist for 11/26

John Simna jsimna at wclv.com
Mon Nov 27 14:19:06 EST 2006

Here's what aired this past weekend on Jazz All Night from WCLV in
Cleveland:

Performer                   Music                  Recording Title
Label

12:00Mid

Bob Wills Special

1:00AM

Wayne Wallace       Yours Truly             Dedication
Patois

Jiggs Whigham-Wolfgang Kohler     Lulu's Back in Town

                                                              Two-Too
Summit

Delfeayo Marsalis     Just Squeeze Me   Minions Dominions        Troubadour

Branford Marsalis      Jack Baker             Braggtown
Marsalis Music

Wynton Marsalis   Green Chimneys   Live at the House of Tribes Blue Note

2:00AM

Thelonious Monk    Friday the Thirteenth     At Town Hall
Riverside

Thelonious Monk-John Coltrane     Sweet and Lovely

                                                                    At
Carnegie Hall          Blue Note

Thelonious Monk    Well, You Needn't     Best of.
Riverside

Thelonious Monk   Japanese Folk Song (Kojo no Tsuki)

                                                         Straight, No Chaser
Columbia

3:00AM

Ben Riley         Bemsha Swing                  Memories of T
Concord

Mulgrew Miller    Relaxin' at Camarillo     Live at Kennedy I      MaxJazz

Pete Downes               So What                    Live
Wiser

Bill Frissell          Eighty-One           Bill Frissell et al
Nonesuch

Modern Jazz Quartet   The Little Comedy  Dedicated to Connie   Atlantic

4:00AM

Tomo            One for the Count                I'll Always Know
Torii

Paul Carlon           Street Beat          Other Tongues
Deep Tone

Shook-Russo Quartet       Somewhere Within

                                                           Shook-Russo
Quartet           Summit

Marc Cary     Voyage to the Inside                  Focus
Motema

Liam Sillery         Two Time Blues             On the Fly
OA2

5:00AM

Reuben Wilson           Funk Farm            Movin' On
Savant

Bob Devos     Willow, Weep for Me         Shifting Sands              Savant

Les DeMerle    Compared to What?  Cookin' at the Corner          Origin

Bob Stewart    The Masquerade is Over  I Concentrate on You     VWC

Keith Jarrett     Time on My Hands     Carnegie Hall Concert        ECM

Sarah Vaughan         Wave                Send in the Clowns
Columbia/Legacy

Sonny Rollins      Stairway to the Stars          Sonny, Please
Doxy

Mort Weiss-Sam Most     Jitterbug Waltz     MW Meets SM          SMS Jazz

Scott Hamilton     Flamingo        Nocturnes and Serenades
Concord

John Simna

jsimna at wclv.com

WCLV