[JPL] Anything Goes Syndicated Program Playlist November 27 - December 3, 2006- Featured Album Hot Club of Detroit

Anything Goes anythinggoesradio at comcast.net
Mon Nov 27 17:30:53 EST 2006

***Anything Goes!! with Lise Avery provides its weekly programming to radio stations and webcasters at no cost and welcomes inquiries.***

Please note Anything Goes!! programming is now downloadable from the www.anythinggoesradio.com website.

****SAMPLE PROGRAM on CD Cheerfully (most days...) provided.*** And can also be heard here: http://www.anythinggoesradio.com/listen-archives.html

The following is the playlist for the Anything Goes!! with Lise Avery syndicated program for the week November 27, 2006 - December 3, 2006.(The dates indicated are airdates for the Commercial Program. Noncommercial program weeks run Saturday thru Friday so dates vary slightly.)

Anything Goes!! with Lise Avery is broadcast 38x weekly via it's radio and web affiliates and is produced in both commercial (52:00) and commercial-free (58:00) formats. Any track listed below received 38 spins during this broadcast week. Please see www.AnythingGoesRadio.com for complete list of affiliates.

Anything Goes!!  also broadcasts live each Monday 9a - 1p in the NY Metro on member-supported WFDU-FM.  (Separate playlists. Available upon request and SOMETIMES posted on JPL.)

      Artist Song Label
      Tony Bennett w/ Count Basie Anything Goes
      Hot Club of Detroit Belleville Mack Avenue
      Hot Club of Detroit Passion Mack Avenue
      Ray Charles & Norah Jones Here We Go Again Concord

     SPOTs
     SET II
      Rosemary Clooney Come Rain or Come Shine Concord
      Rosemary Clooney with Duke Ellington & Orch Blue Rose Concord
      Rosemary Clooney  & Jose Ferrer You're Just in Love Concord

     SPOTS

     SET III
      Fats Waller I Ain't Got Nobody RCA/BMG
      Fats Waller It's A Sin to Tell A Lie RCA/BMG
      Ray Charles & James Taylor Sweet Potato Pie Concord
     SPOTS
     Manny

     SET IV/V
      Rosemary Clooney C'mon A My House Concord
      Hot Club of Detroit Honeysuckle Rose Mack Avenue
     SPOTS
      Rosemary Clooney & Cathi Campo The Coffee Song Concord

All the Best,
Lise Avery
Executive Producer
Anything Goes!! with Lise Avery