[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - mid.

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Tue Nov 28 01:25:06 EST 2006

Monday, Nov 27, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

Monday Night Spotlight   Branford Marsalis

	8:00pm

8:08pm
Branford Marsalis: The Peacocks, Renaissance (Columbia 40711)

8:23pm
Branford Marsalis; Ellis Marsalis: Laura Only on 89.7!

8:33pm
Branford Marsalis: The Ruby & The Pearl, Eternal (Marsalis Music/Rounder
11661-3309)

8:42pm
Branford Marsalis: Seabreeze, Romare Bearden Revealed (Marsalis Music/Rounder
11661-3306)

8:48pm
Branford Marsalis: I Thought About You, Random Abstract (Columbia 44055)

8:58pm
The Marsalis Family: Nostalgic Impressions, A Jazz Celebration (Marsalis
Music/Rounder 11661-3302)

9:05pm
Branford Marsalis: Three Little Words, Trio Jeepy (Columbia 441999)

9:10pm
Branford Marsalis: Jack Baker, Braggtown (Marsalis Music/Rounder
87494600-0420)

9:27pm
Branford Marsalis: Gloomy Sunday, Eternal (Marsalis Music/Rounder 11661-3309)

9:40pm
Branford Marsalis: Crescent City, Random Abstract (Columbia 44055)

9:51pm
Branford Marsalis: Mabel, I Heard You Twice The First Time (Columbia 46083)

10:06pm
Branford Marsalis: 16th St. Baptist Church, Requiem (Columbia 69655)

10:15pm
Branford Marsalis: I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Buckshot LeFonque
(Columbia 57323)

10:23pm
Branford Marsalis: Love Stone, Renaissance (Columbia 40711)

10:33pm
Branford Marsalis: A Love Supreme Pt 1 & 2, Coltrane's A Love Supreme Live In
Amsterdam (Marsalis Music/Rounder 11661-3310)

11:02pm
Branford Marsalis: A Love Supreme Pt 3 & 4, Coltrane's A Love Supreme Live In
Amsterdam (Marsalis Music/Rounder 11661-3310)

11:29pm
Branford Marsalis; Ellis Marsalis: Sweet Lorraine Only on 89.7!

11:37pm
Branford Marsalis: Harlem Blues, Music From Mo' Better Blues (Columbia 46792)

11:41pm
Branford Marsalis: Fate, Braggtown (Marsalis Music/Rounder 87494600-0420)

11:50pm
Branford Marsalis: Lament, Renaissance (Columbia 40711)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
8 pm - mid Mon - Thurs
WGBH Boston