[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - mid. 11/28

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Wed Nov 29 01:48:39 EST 2006

Tuesday, Nov 28, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

	8:00pm

8:07pm
Anita O'Day: Early Autumn, Sings For Lovers (Verve 837939)

8:11pm
Anita O'Day: I Can't Get Started, Jazz Round Midnight (Verve 314537703)

8:17pm
Bill Ransom: John McKee, Generations (Bongo Time 2005)

8:24pm
The Crusaders: Eleanor Rigby, The Golden Years (GRP 3-5007)

8:32pm
Cedar Walton: Little Sunflower, One Flight Down (HighNote 7157)

8:45pm
Anita O'Day: Slow Down, Let Me Off Uptown (Columbia/Legacy 65625)

8:48pm
Anita O'Day: Boogie Blues, Let Me Off Uptown (Columbia/Legacy 65625)

8:52pm
Anita O'Day: Massachusetts, Let Me Off Uptown (Columbia/Legacy 65625)

8:55pm
Anita O'Day: Let Me Off Uptown, Let Me Off Uptown (Columbia/Legacy 65625)

9:02pm
Live Performance  with Living Geometry

10:05pm
Michele Rosewoman: Eshu Laroye, The In Side Out (Advance Dance 0353)

10:14pm
Lee Morgan: Caramba, Caramba (Blue Note 53358)

10:29pm
Steve Turre: Keep Searchin', Keep Searchin' (HighNote 7159)

10:36pm
Salim Washington Harlem Arts Ensemble: Horace T, Harlem Homecoming (Ujam 126)

10:43pm
Miles Davis: Autumn Leaves, Ballads & Blues (Blue Note 36633)

10:54pm
Brian Trainor: Feelin' Good, Why Try To Change Me Now? (Summit 465)

11:03pm
Gypsy Schaeffer: Faces In The Sand, Portamental (Peace Time 1002)

11:09pm
Louis Hayes: Little Boy With The Sad Eyes, Maximum Firepower (Savant 2078)

11:15pm
Winard Harper: Segment, Make It Happen (Piadrum 0602)

11:19pm
Pete Zimmer: Tutti Italiani, Judgement (Tippin' 1103)

11:30pm
Stefan Harris: The Single Petal Of A Rose, African Tarantella (Blue Note
41090)

11:35pm
Houston Person; Bill Charlap: If I Ruled The World, You Taught My Heart To
Sing (HighNote 7134)

11:40pm
McCoy Tyner: What The Worlds Needs Now Is Love, What The World Needs Now
(Impulse 197)

11:47pm
Sonny Rollins: Serenade, Sonny, Please (Doxy 9730)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
8 pm - mid Mon - Thurs
WGBH Boston