[JPL] 91.9 Javeriana Estereo F.M. Playlist

Simon Calle simoncalle at tutopia.com
Wed Nov 29 19:29:10 EST 2006

91.9 Javeriana Estereo F.M. Playlist

Saturday, December 2 2006.  6:00 - 7:00 p.m.
Friday, December  8 2006.  3:00-4:00 p.m.

SONG / ALBUM / ARTIST / LABEL

Norito / Four Season of Morita Village / Toshiko Akiyoshi Jazz
Orchestra  / BMG-Novus (1996)

Freedom / Get hit in Your Soul / Jack Walrath-Miles Griffith / ACT
(2000)

Hang Gliding / Allégresse / Maria Schneider Orchestra / Enja (2000)

More Beautiful Than Death / More Beautiful Than Death / Either
Orchestra / Accurate (2000)

Blues Almighty / Purple / Ken Shaphors's Big Band / Naxos (1996)

_______________________________
Javeriana Estereo F.M. is a non-profit university radio station in
Bogotá Colombia.  The focus of the station is to give the opportunity
to our audience to listen to the broad spectrum of styles with in
jazz and other less commercial genres.  Right now the station devotes
seven daily hours of its programming to jazz during the weekdays and
three during the weekdays.  I am programming from New York while I
pursue a PhD in Ethnomusicology at Columbia University.

You can listen to Javeriana Estereo at www.javerianaestereo.com by
clicking on “audio en vivo”.

Simón Calle
www.myspace.com/simcalle