[JPL] MJC Playlist: The Christmas Program

Bob Stockton drbob at modernjazzclassics.com
Thu Nov 30 14:20:08 EST 2006

Modern Jazz Classics is heard sixteen times each week via our FM (5), Internet (8), Podcast (2) and Wi-Fi (1) partners, reaching an audience base of more than 2 million.

MJC is a no cost to station program available by download or disk to qualified broadcasters/streamers.

The Modern Jazz Classics Christmas 2006 Program

Program intro: Nat "King" Cole - The Christmas Song

Michael Franks / I Bought You A Plastic Star / Christmas Has A Brand New Beat / Warner Bros.
Joshua Redman~Brad Mehldau / Santa Claus Is Coming To Town / Christmas Has A Brand New Beat / Warner Bros
Duke Pearson / Old Fashioned Christmas / Duke Pearson Disc 3 / Mosaic Select

David Leonhardt Jazz Group / God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen / I'll Be Home For Christmas / Big Bang
Diana Krall / Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas / Jazz To The World / Blue Note
Eartha Kitt / Santa Baby / Eartha Kitt: The Collection / BMG

Bob Brookmeyer(Jimmy Guiffre) / Santa Claus Blues / Bob Brookmeyer Disc 2 / Mosaic Select
Chet Baker / Winter Wonderland / Young Chet / Proper
Sarah Vaughan / Great Day / The Complete Sarah Vaughan Studio Sessions / Mosaic

Bill Evans / Santa Claus Is Coming To Town / Trio 64 / Verve
Duke Pearson / Sleigh Ride / Duke Pearson, Disc 3 / Mosaic Select

Montreal Jubilation Gospel Choir / He Brought Us / Sampler / Justin Time
Montreal Jubilation Gospel Choir / Oh Happy Day / Goin' Up Yonder / Justin Time

Top of hour one sweep - Gordon Lee - Winter Comes

Diane Delin / My Favorite Things / Offerings For A Peaceable Season / Blujazz
Tommy Flanagan / The Christmas Waltz / An Uptown Christmas / Uptown
Dave Stryker / O Tannenbaum / Six String Christmas / Strike Zone

Dave Brubeck / What Child Is This / A Dave Brubeck Christmas / Telarc
Connie Evingson / Snowfall-I Love The Winter / The Secret Of Christmas / Minnehaha
Ed Calle~Arturo Sandoval~Jim Gasior / Jingle Bells / Playboy's Latin Jazz Christmas / Playboy Jazz

Bill Evans / Santa Claus Is Coming To Town / Trio 64 / Verve
Duke Pearson / Sleigh Ride / Duke Pearson Disc 3 / Mosaic Select

Ramsey Lewis / Title Track / With One Voice / Narada Jazz
Ramsey Lewis~J.W. James Memorial AME Choir / Oh Happy Day / With One Voice / Narada Jazz

Top of hour two sweep and sign off - Chris Walden Big Band - Winter Games

Bob "Dr. Bob" Stockton, Host/Producer/Eggnog Mixer/Tinsel Tosser
Modern Jazz Classics From Amelia Island
(904) 910-3475
(866) 752-8177 fax
http://www.modernjazzclassics.com