[JPL] Play List - "Moody's Mood" - 11/27/06

Doug Moody doug at moodysmood.com
Thu Nov 30 20:38:17 EST 2006

"Moody's Mood" - Play List - November 27, 2006 - KMFB-FM

ARTIST - TRACK - CD TITLE - LABEL:

Phil Kelly & the Santa Ana Winds - Jeannine - My Museum - Origin

Chris McNulty - I Should Care - Whispers The Heart - Elefant Dreams

Ben Riley's Monk Legacy Septet - Brake's Sake - Memories Of T - Concord

Benny Carter - A Walkin' Thing - Jazz Giant - Contemporary

Scenes - Stay Right There - Along The Way - Origin

Neal Miner - Coffee Shop - The Evening Sound - Smalls

Brian Trainor & Friends - Feelin' Good - Why Try To Change Me Now? - Summit

Russell Malone - Blue Daniel - Live At Jazz Standard Volume One - MaxJazz

Carl Fontana & Arno Marsh - It Had To Be You - Live At Capozzoli's Volume 2
- Woofy

Mike Melvoin - They Sing The Blues In Kansas City - You Know - City Light

John Hicks - Title Track - Sweet Love Of Mine - HighNote

Anita O'Day - I Cover The Waterfront - There's Only One - Quicksilver

Jimmy Heath Big Band - Like A Son - Turn Up The Heath - Planet Arts

MB3 - Solar - Jazz Hits Volume 1 - Mel Bay Jazz

Julie Kelly - Title Track - Everything I Love - Chase Music

Steve Turre - Thadiwa - Keep Searchin' - HighNote

Pete Zimmer - To My Papa - Judgment - Tippin'

Janice Borla - Alone Together - From Every Angle - Blujazz

Bill Anschell - Crazy He Calls Me - More To The Ear Than Meets The Eye -
Origin

Bertha Hope - Ojos De Rojo - Nothin' But Love - Reservoir Music

Wayne Wallace - Nena - Dedication - Patois

Trio East - West End Blues - Best Bets - Origin

Diana Krall - Title Track - From This Moment On - Verve

Tomas Janzon - The Day Before - Coast To Coast To Coast - Changes Music

Papa John DeFrancesco - The House Of The Rising Sun - Self-Titled - Savant

Doug Moody

"Moody's Mood"

KMFB-FM

101 "E" Boatyard Drive