[JPL] Playlist: WDIY & Doodlin'

Mo Noretsky mo.noretsky at verizon.net
Wed Nov 29 10:57:04 EST 2006

WDIY-FM (88.1 and webcasting on wdiy.org)
community public radio/NPR affiliate serving the Lehigh Valley region
of PA
(Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton)
301 Broadway
Bethlehem, PA 18015
610-694-8100
Mo Noretsky, WDIY Jazz Coordinator
mo.noretsky at verizon.net
Top Station Plays - 11/29/06 (20 hours of weekly Jazz/Blues Programming)
Top 10:
Ben Riley - Memories of T - Concord
Stefon Harris - African Tarantella  - Blue Note
Diana Krall - From this Moment On - Verve
Pat Metheny/Brad Mehldau - Metheny/Mehldau - Nonesuch
Richie Cole - Rose's Rose Garden -  Jazz Excursion
Don Byron - Do the Boomerang - Blue  Note
Brian Trainor - Why Try to Change Me Now? - Summit
Russell Malone - Live at Jazz Standard Vol. 1 - MaxJazz
MB3 (Juris/Bruno/Christiansen) - Jazz Hits Vol. 1 - Mel Bay
Brian Lynch/Eddie Palmieri Project - Simpatico - Artist Share
11-20:
Michele Rosewoman - The In Side Out - Advance Dance Disques
Jimmy Heath Big Band - Turn Up the Heath - Planet Arts
Phil Woods/John Coates - Giants at Work - Pacific Street
Skip Wilkins - Quintet, Vol. 1 - Dreambox Media
Chris McNulty - Whispers the Heart - Elefant Dreams
Keith Jarrett - Carnegie Hall Concert - ECM
Paul Carlon - Other Tongues - Deep Tone
John Hicks - Sweet Love of Mine - High Note
Wayne Wallace - Dedication - Patois
Reeds and Deeds - Cookin' - Criss Cross
and...
Steve Turre - Keep Searchin' - High Note
Liam Sillery - On the Fly - OA2
Ximo Tebar - Eclipse - Omix
Dave Valentin - Come Fly With Me - High Note
Kellylee Evans - Fight or Flight? - Enliven
Michelle Gregoire - Reaching - Boat House
Julie Kelly - Everything I Love - Chase Music
Brubeck Bros. - Intuition - Koch
David Kikoski - Limits - Criss Cross
Philippe Baden Powell - Dirt Road - Adventure
Donald Harrison - The Survivor - Nagel Heyer
Houston Person w/Bill Charlap - You Taught My Heart to Sing - High Note
Mulgrew Miller - Live at the Kennedy Center, Vol. 1 - MaxJazz
Mitchel Forman - Perspectives - Marsis
Bill Anschell - More to the Ear Than Meets the Eye - Origin
Towner Galaher  - Panorama - self
Dave Wilson - My Time - Dreambox Media
Delfeayo Marsalis - Minions Dominion - Troubadour Jass
Janice Borla - From Every Angle - BluJazz
Tony Gairo/Gary Rismiller Jazz Orchestra - Treacherous - Sea Breeze
Vittor Santos - Renewed Impressions - Adventure
Ray Charles/Count Basie Orchestra - Ray Sings, Basie Swings - Concord
Louis Hayes & Cannonball Adderly Legacy Band - Savant
Papa John DeFrancesco - Desert Heat - Savant
Dave Holland - Critical Mass - Dare2
Mark Masters Ensemble - Wish Me Well - Capri
Sean Jones - Roots - Mack Ave
Ted Nash - In the Loop - Palmetto
Mingus Big Band - Live in Tokyo -  Mingus Music/Sunnyside
Medeski, Scofield, Martin &  Wood - Out Louder - Indirecto
Dirty Dozen Brass Band - What's Going On - Shout
Adds:
Rashied Ali - Judgment Day, Vol.1 - Survival
Lynne Arriale - Live - Motema
Tomas Janzon - Coast to Coast to Coast - Changes Music
Roger Kellaway - Heroes - IPO
Romero Lubambo - Softly - MaxJazz

Doodlin' - November 28, 2006 - Host: Mo Noretsky
Artist - Song - Album - Label
Lambert, Hendricks & Ross - Doodlin' (Theme) - Twisted - Rhino
Michele Rosewoman - With You in Mind (for Duke) - The In Side Out -
Advance Dance Disques
John Hicks - I Remember Clifford - Sweet Love of Mine - High Note

Liam Sillery - Ceora - On the Fly - OA2
Mike Melvoin - Exactly Like You - You Know -  City Light

Vinicius Dorin - Sunset Star - Winds of  Brazil - Adventure
Lynne Arriale - Mountain of the Night - Live - Motema

Scott Burns - Waiting - Passages - Origin
Chris McNulty - If You Never Come to Me - Whispers in the Heart -
Elefant Dreams

Jimmy Heath Big Band - No End - Turn Up the Heath - Planet Arts
Wayne Wallace - Some Day - Dedication - Patois

Anita O'Day - I Cover the Waterfront - There's Only One - Quicksilver
Russell Malone - Blue Daniel - Live at Jazz Standard Vol. 1 - MaxJazz
Norm Kubrin - The Shining Sea - I Thought About You - Arbors
MB3 - Peace - Jazz Hits Vol. 1 - MelBay
Skip Wilkins - Unforgotten - Quintet, Vol. 1 - Dreambox Media

Ximo Tebar - Eclipse - Eclipse - Omix
Horace Silver - Doodlin' (Theme) - Best of - Blue Note<em></em>