[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - mid. 11/29

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Thu Nov 30 01:26:00 EST 2006

Wednesday, Nov 29, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

	8:00pm

8:07pm
Keith Jarrett: Time On My Hands, The Carnegie Hall Concert (ECM 1989/90)

8:13pm
Stefon Harris: Sunset And The Mocking Bird, African Tarantella (Blue Note
41090)

8:19pm
Duke Ellington: Black Butterfly, 70th Birthday Concert (Blue Note 32746)

8:24pm
Duke Ellington: Azure, 70th Birthday Concert (Blue Note 32746)

8:33pm
MB3: On Green Dolphin Street, Jazz Hits Vol 1 (Mel Bay 10312)

8:39pm
Dave Holland: Lucky Seven, Critical Mass (Dare2 3058)

8:48pm
Consuelo-Jon Quintet: Java Jive, Last Sunday Morning (Accurate 5025)

8:56pm
Louis Hayes: This Here, Maximum Firepower (Savant 2078)

9:05pm
Don Byron: Cleo's Mood, Do The Boomerang (Blue Note 41094)

9:10pm
Javon Jackson: In The Sticks, Now (Palmetto 2121)

9:17pm
Idris Muhammad: Loran's Dance, Power Of Soul (Epic/Legacy 86149)

9:32pm
Matt Savage: Couch Potato Blues, Quantum Leap (Savage 0007)

9:37pm
Dizzy Gillespie All Star Big Band: Morning Of The Carnival, Dizzy's Business
(MCG 1023)

9:44pm
HD2: Bebe, Songs From The Last Century (Blue Toucan)

9:51pm
Steve Turre: Keep Searchin', Keep Searchin' (HighNote 7159)

10:07pm
Sun Ra: Two Tones, Visits Planet Earth/Interstellar Low Ways (Evidence 22039)

10:11pm
Kenny Garrett: Beyond The Wall, Beyond The Wall (Nonesuch 79933)

Live interview with Ron Savage

10:18pm
Ron Savage: Remembrance, Remembrance (Commercially Unavailable)

10:35pm
Ron Savage: The Blessings, Remembrance (Commercially Unavailable)

10:50pm
Ron Savage: Jitterbug Waltz, Remembrance (Commercially Unavailable)

11:01pm
Ron Savage: Crossing T's/ ESP, Remembrance (Commercially Unavailable)

11:07pm
Sonny Rollins: Sonny, Please, Sonny, Please (Doxy 730)

11:15pm
Roy Haynes: Mr. PC, Whereas (Dreyfus 36694)

11:30pm
Anita O'Day: Tenderly, Sings The Winners (Verve 837939)

11:32pm
Anita O'Day: Early Autumn, Sings The Winners (Verve 837939)

11:36pm
Anita O'Day: My Funny Valentine, Sings The Winners (Verve 837939)

11:39pm
Anita O'Day: Body And Soul, Sings The Winners (Verve 837939)

11:44pm
The Shook-Russo Quartet: Somewhere Within, The Shook-Russo Quartet (Summit
458)

11:53pm
Houston Person; Bill Charlap: I Was Telling Her About You, You Taught My Heart
To Sing (HighNote 7134)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
8 pm - mid Mon - Thurs