[JPL] PLAYLIST: WRTI Friday Jazz w/Jeff Duperon 09/29/06

Jeff Duperon mrjazzjr at sprintmail.com
Sun Oct 1 09:53:35 EDT 2006

WRTI Friday Jazz w/Jeff Duperon

Friday, 6pm-10pm

Listen to WRTI on the web

 <http://www.wrti.org> http://www.wrti.org

PLAYLIST
09/29/2006

Artist/ Song Title/ CD-LP Title/ Label

6PM

Geri Allen/In Real Time/Timeless Portraits and Dreams/Telarc*

Kim Nalley/September In The Rain/Need My Sugar/CE Jazz & Blues*

Mike Kennedy Quartet/Idle Afternoon/Idle Afternoon/Kennedy Music*

Von Freeman/Why Try To Change Me Now/Good Forever/Premonition Records*

Jae Sinnett/Palpitations/The Sinnett Hearings/J-Nett Records

Ella Ghant/You Go To My Head/By Request/Inner Fire Records

The Joe Gilman Trio/Taboo/View So Tender: Wonder Revisited/Capri Records*

Danny Grissett/Where Do We Go From Here?/Promise/Criss Cross Jazz*

7PM

Delfeayo Marsalis/Brer Rabbit/Minions Dominion/Troubadour Jass*

Dave Holland Quintet/The Eyes Have It/Critical Mass/Dare 2*

The Michael Thomas Quintet/Coop's Chicago Groove/It Is What It Is/JazHead*

Louis Hayes and the Cannonball Legacy Band/New Delhi/Maximum
Firepower/Savant*

Ted Nash & Still Evolved/Gritty Ditty/In The Loop/Palmetto Records*

Neal Miner/Shades of Blue/The Evening Sound/Smalls Records*

Donald Harrison/The Survivor/The Survivor/Nagel Heyer*

Christian Winther/New York Strut/The Only Plan/Steeplechase

8PM

Bootsie Barnes/Three Miles Out/Boppin Round The Center/Harvest Records

Sean Jones/Roots/Roots/Mack Avenue Records*

Dizzy Gillespie All Star Big Band/I Mean You/Dizzy's Business/MCG Jazz*

The Brooklyn Repertory Ensemble/Little Big Sis/Pragmatic Optimism/360 Music*

Salim Washington Harlem Arts Ensemble/Maestro Joe/Harlem Homecoming/UJAM
Records*

Kenny Garrett/Kiss To The Skies/Beyond The Wall/Nonesuch Records*

9PM

Roy Hargrove/Salima's Dance/Nothing Serious/Verve*

Javon Jackson/Chief Blackwater/Now/Palmetto Records*

Luis Perdomo/Shake The Broom/Awareness/RKM Music*

Michelle Rosewoman & Quintessence/Link/The In Side Out/Advance Dance
Disques*

Branford Marsalis Quartet/Blakzilla/Braggtown/Marsalis Music*

Stefon Harris/African Tarantella/Dances with Duke/Blue Note*

* New Release
** Reissue

Jeff Duperon

Jazz Host