[JPL] WRIR "Bebop & Beyond with Mr Jazz" playlist 10-01-06

Giz Bowe girard.bowe at verizon.net
Sun Oct 1 20:47:41 EDT 2006

Posted on behalf of Mr Jazz, Mike Gourrier

I post this playlist to:
rec.music.bluenote
rec.music.makers.jazz
rec.music.makers.trumpet
Jazz Programmer's mailing list

Adds and rotation plays are charted with CMJ.

HOUR # 1

Horace Silver/We've Got Silver @ Six/Hard Bop Grandpop/Impulse
Stefon Harris/Thanks for The Beautiful Land on the Delta/African
Tarantella/Blue Note/2006
Frank Morgan/Once I Loved/Love,Lost & Found/Telarc
Scott Whitfield Quintet/Bye Bye Blues/Live @ Charlie O's/Summit/2006
Ray BrownTrio/Original Jones/The Trumpet Players/Telarc
Ted Nash/Gritty Ditty/In The Loop/Palmetto/2006
Hank Crawford/Don't Start Nuttin',Won't Be Nuttin'/Tight/Milerstone
Michael Thomas/Exotique/It Is What It Is/JazHead/2006

HOUR # 2

Wynton Marsalis/Black Codes/Black Codes From the Underground/
Columbia
Javon Jackson/Chief Balckwater/Now/Palmetto/2006
Dr. John/I Ain't No Johnny Mercer/Mercernary/Blue Note/2006
Eddie Harris/Exodus/Jazz Legends/Time-Life
Don Byron/Shotgun/Do The Boomerang/Blue Note/2006
Bryan Lynch-Eddie Palmieri Project/Jazz Impromptu/Simpatico/ArtistShare
2006
Jay Lawrence Trio/Agua De Beber/Thermal Strut/OA2/2006
Jimmy Smith/The Cat/Jazz Legends/Time-Life

Mike Gourrier, host
"Bebop and Beyond with Mr Jazz"
WRIR-LP 97.3 FM
PO BOX 4787