[JPL] PLAYLIST: 10-01-06 Sunday Jazz Matinee/WSHA FM 88.9

Benjamin Boddie BFBoddie at msn.com
Sun Oct 1 23:55:34 EDT 2006

WSHA 88.9 FM
Raleigh, N.C.
www.wshafm.org<http://www.wshafm.org/>

Sunday Jazz Matinee
Ben Boddie
bfboddie at msncom<mailto:bfboddie at msn.com>

Noon
Oliver Nelson - Stolen Moments - Blues And The Abstract Truth - MCA - 1995
Kenny Garrett - Dear Lord - Pursuance: The Music Of John Coltrane - Warner Bros. - 1996
Dave Stryker - I Didn't Know What Time It Was - The Chaser - Mel Bay Records - 2006
Chris McNulty - Summer Me, Winter Me - Whispers The Heart - Elephant Dreams - 2006
Duke Ellington & John Coltrane - The Feeling Of Jazz - Duke Ellington & John Coltrane - MCA - 1995
Roger Kellaway Trio - Killer Joe - Heroes - IPO - 2006
Johnny Hartman - Don't You Know I Care - I Just Drop By To Say Hello - MCA - 1995
Jim Cutler Jazz Orchestra - View From The Top - In Progress - Pony Boy - 2006

1:00
Yusef Lateef - Number 7 - Live At Pep's - MCA - 1993
McCoy Tyner - What The World Needs Now Is Love - What The World Needs Now Is Love - GRP - 1997
One For All - Letter To Mary - The Lineup - Sharp Nine - 2006
Ray Charles - What A Beautiful Morning - Ray Sings Basie Swings - Concord Records - 2006
Jackie McLean - Our Love Is Hear To Stay - The Best Of - Prestige - 2004
Miles Davis - Milestones - Miles Cool & Collected - Columbia/Legacy - 2006
Vanessa Rubin - In A Sentimental Mood - Pastiche - BMG - 1993
John Mackay - Serving Notice - Organ Optics - Chicken Coup - 2006

2:00
Hank Mobley - Soul Station - Soul Station - Blue Note - 1999
Allen Farnham - Work Song - Meets the Rias Big Band - Concord Records - 1998
Sherman Irby Organomics - Joe's Gig - Organ Starter - BWR - 2006
Madeleine Peyroux - The Summer Wind - Half The Perfect World - Rounder Records - 2006
Dexter Gordon - The First Time I Ever Say Your Face - The Art Of The Ballad - Prestige - 1998
Russ Kassoff - It Never Entered My Mind - Somewhere - RHK Jazz - 2006
Louis Armstrong - Squeeze Me - Love Songs - Columbia/Legacy - 2000
Dave Glasser - Above The Clouds - Above The Clouds - Arbors Jazz - 2006

3:00
Lee Morgan - This Is The Life - Standards - Blue Note - 1998
Mark Whitfield - Nature Boy - Forever Love - Verve - 1997
Ted Nash & Still Evolved - Cafe Dupa - In The Loop - Palmetto Records - 2006
Robin McKelle - I've Got The World On A String - Introducing ... - Cheap Lullaby - 2006
Sonny Rollins - St. Thomas - Saxophone Colossus - Concord Music Group - 2006
Delfeayo Marsalis - If You Only Knew - Troubadour Jass - 2006
Carmen McRae - Fine And Mellow - For Lady Day - Novus/RCA - 1995
Von Freeman - Disorder At The Border - The Great Divide - Koch Records - 2004