[JPL] Anything Goes!! with Lise Avery LIVE on WFDU FM Playlist October 2, 2006 - Groucho Marx' B'day

Anything Goes anythinggoesradio at comcast.net
Mon Oct 2 16:27:33 EDT 2006

Anything Goes!! with Lise Avery is both LIVE & syndicated.

The syndicated program is a weekly one-hour program issued in both commercial and non-commercial editions and is distributed to bonafide outlets at no cost via CD or download.

The LIVE program is a weekly broadcast to the NY Metro.

Anything Goes!! with Lise Avery provides its weekly programming to radio stations and webcasters at no cost and welcomes inquiries.

****SAMPLE PROGRAM on CD Cheerfully (most days...) provided.*** And can also be heard here: http://www.anythinggoesradio.com/listen-archives.html
      SHOW : Anything Goes
      HOST: Lise Avery
      DATE: 10/2/2006 - Groucho Marx B'day

      ARTIST Tune / Song ALBUM LABEL
      9 am hour 9 am hour 9 am hour 9 pm hour
      Tony Bennett with Count Basie & Orch Anything Goes
      Louis Armstrong & Ella Fitzgerald Summertime First Lady of Song Verve
      Tony Bennett  The Very Thought of You The Very Thought of You SONY
      Don McLean Vincent American Pie MCA
      Freddy Cole What Now My Love? This Love of Mine Highnote
      Chico Marx with Groucho Somewhere My Love Animal Crackers Soundtrack Factory
      Freddy Cole Still This Love of Mine Highnote
      Dizzy's Contest
      Elite Syncopation Sidewalk Blues Sidewalk Blues Indie
      Groucho Marx I'm Against It Horsefeathers
      Diana Krall Let's Face the Music and Dance When I Look in Your Eyes Verve

      10 am hour 10 am hour 10 am hour 10 am hour
      Russ Kassoff It Only Happens When I Dance With You Somewhere RHK
      Tom Chapin Flowers Are Red Join the Jubilee Gadfly
      Norah Jones & Ray Charles Here We Go Again Genius Loves Company Concord
      Groucho Marx Omaha Nebraska Here's Groucho MCA
      Jewtopia Contest
      Ann Hampton Calloway & Liz Calloway When the Sun Comes Out/Stormy Weather Blues in the Night Telarc
      Groucho Marx & Chico Marx Swordfish
      Bing Crosby & Rosemary Clooney I Can't Get Started Fancy Meeting You Here Bluebird
      Bunny Berigan I Can't Get Started Best of the Big Bands Platinum
      Glenn Miller & the Army Air Force Band I Got Rhythm Glenn Miller & the Army Air Force Band Platinum
      Groucho Marx Father's Day Here's Groucho MCA

      11 am Hour 11am Hour 11am Hour 11am Hour
      Going Places with Manny
      James Taylor & Ray Charles Sweet Potato Pie Genius Loves Company Concord
      Bing Crosby & Rosemary Clooney Love Won't Let You Get Away Fancy Meeting You Here Bluebird
      Judy Garland & Gene Kelly For Me & My Gal Miss Show Business Javelin
      Groucho Marx I'm Against It Horsefeathers MCA
      Fantasticks Contest
      Groucho Marx Hooray for Captain Spaulding
      Louis Jordan & His Tympany 5 Knock Me A Kiss The Best of Louis Jordan MCA
      Ray Charles & Elton John  Sorry Seems to Be the Hardest Word Genius Loves Company Concord
      Joe Jackson's Jumpin' Jive  Tuxedo Junction Joe Jackson's Jumpin' Jive A & M
      Tom Chapin A Study's About to Begin Join the Jubilee Gadfly
      Danny Kaye, Jimmy Durante, & Jane Wyman Howdya Do & Shake Hands Here's Groucho MCA
      Tom Chapin Tix Contest

      12 pm hour 12pm hour 12pm hour 12 pm hour
      Rosemary Clooney & Bing Crosby On a Slow Boat to China Fancy Meeting You Here Bluebird
      Glenn Miller & the Army Air Force Band Jeep Jockey Jump Glenn Miller & the Army Air Force Band Platinum
      Bobby Darin & Johnny Mercer Indiana Two of A Kind Capitol
      Bobby Darin & Johnny Mercer Who Takes Care of the Caretaker's Daughter Two of A Kimd Capitol
      Andrews Sisters Hold Tight All Time Favorites CEMA
      Rob Rio Bumble Boogie   Roboss
      The Swing Session Big Fat Mama The Swing Session Jewel
      Rob Rio Fat Girl Boogie Bankin' on the Boogie Roboss
      London Cast of the 5 Guys Named Moe Safe Sane & Single London Cast of the 5 Guys Named Moe First Night
      London Cast of the 5 Guys Named Moe Push Ka Peesh Ki Pie London Cast of the 5 Guys Named Moe First Night
      London Cast of the 5 Guys Named Moe Saturday Night Fish Fry London Cast of the 5 Guys Named Moe First Night
      Groucho Marx You Bet Your Life Golden Hour of Comedy On the Air
      Tony Bennett Anything Goes

All the Best,
Lise Avery
Executive Producer