[JPL] "Stolen Moments" Play List 10.02.06

Steve Rubin steve at pacific.net
Mon Oct 2 19:59:57 EDT 2006

"Stolen Moments"  Play List 10.02..06   Steve Rubin Host

KZYX/KZYZ 90.7 FM/91.5 FM

Mendocino County Public Radio (NPR Affiliate)

Artist - Tune -  Album - Label

Hal Galper - E.S.P. - Agents Of change - Fabola
Julie Kelly - Moonbird - everything I Love - CMG
Scott Whitfield - A Message From The Captain - Live at Charlie O's
Summit

Stefon Harris - Bourbon Street - African Tarantella - Blue Note
Delfeayo Marsalis - If You Only Knew - Minions Dominions - Troubadour
Barbara Sfraga - Cool Water - Timelessness Frozen in Time - SyncTimiCity

Ted Nash - Title cut  - InThe Loop - Palmetto
Jason Moran - Cradle Song - Artist In Residence - Blue NoteMort Weiss
- Love Letters - The B3 and Me - SMSJazz
Metheny Mehldau - Say Brother the Borther's Name - Metheny Mehldau -
Nonesuch

Ray Sings+Basie Swings - Look What They Done To My Song - Concord
Mark Masters - Summer Day - Wish Me Well - Capri
Richie Cole - Speak Low - Rose's Rose Garden - Jazz Excursion

Mark Feldman - Farther Dome Square - Waht Exit - ECM
Mark Egan - Mississippi Nights - As We Speak - Wavetone
Keith Jarrett - My Song - the Carnegie Hall Concert - ECM

Roger Kellaway - I'm Smiling Again - Heroes - IPO
Brian Lynch/Eddie Palmieri - Que Seria La Vida - Simpatico - ArtistShare
Diana Krall - I Was Doing Alright - From This Moment On - Verve

Gil Goldstein - Good Morning Anya - Under Rousseau's Moon - Highnote
Michele Rosewoman - The Fineness Of - The I Side Out - Advance Dance
Disques

Don Byron - Ain't That The Truth - Do The Boomerang - Blue Note

"Stolen Moments"
Mondays 2-4:00 PM

Steve Rubin
Box 627