[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - mid. 10/4

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Thu Oct 5 01:22:43 EDT 2006

Wednesday, Oct 4, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

	8:00pm

8:07pm
Larry Vuckovich: Blue In Green, Street Scene (Tetrachord 684)

8:11pm
Mulgrew Miller: If I Should Lose You, Live At The Kennedy Center Vol One
(Maxjazz 217)

8:21pm
Eric Alexander: Where Is The Love, It's All In The Game (HighNote 7148)

8:30pm
Omar Sosa: Mis Tres Notas, Ballads (Ota 1015)

8:35pm
Caribbean Jazz Project: Dusk, Mosaic (Concord Picante 30033)

8:43am
Brian Lynch/Eddie Palmieri: Slippery, Simpatico (ArtistShare 057)

8:51pm
Terry Gibbs: Killer Joe, Findin' The Groove (Jazzed Media 1021)

Live Interview with George Carroll

9:01pm
George W. Carroll: Mesmerized, Commercially Unavailable

9:14pm
George W. Carroll: Mesmerized, Commercially Unavailable

9:24pm
George W. Carroll: Hallelujah I Love Her So, Catch The Spirit (Footnote
102205)

9:28pm
George W. Carroll: Seems Like Old Times, Catch The Spirit (Footnote 102205)

9:39pm
Sarasota Sunsets Jazz: Angel Eyes, Life Is Good (Sarasota Sunsets Jazz)

9:44pm
Sarasota Sunsets Jazz: Life Is Good, Life Is Good (Sarasota Sunsets Jazz)

9:56pm
George W. Carroll: Peace, Catch The Spirit (Footnote 102205)

10:05pm
Roy Haynes: Inner Urge, Whereas (Dreyfus 36694)

10:16pm
Kenny Garrett: Beyond The Wall, Beyond The Wall (Nonesuch 79933)

10:23pm
Delfeyo Marsalis: Lone Warrior, Minions Dominion (Nonesuch 090306)

10:37pm
Houston Person; Bill Charlap: I Was Telling Her About You, You Taught My Heart
To Sing (HighNote 7134)

10:41pm
Branford Marsalis: Hope, Braggtown (Marsalis Music/Rounder 87494600-0420)

10:52pm
Laszlo Gardony: Thinking Of Stella, Natural Instinct (Sunnyside 4003)

11:01pm
Mingus Big Band: Meditations, Live In Tokyo (Mingus Music 3042)

11:12pm
Katy Roberts: Aisha, Live At Twins and More (katyroberts)

11:21pm
Russ Kassoff: It Never Entered My Mind, Somewhere (RHK Jazz 101)

11:25pm
Dr. Lonnie Smith: Blue Moment, Jungle Soul (Palmetto 2119)

11:37pm
Diana Krall: Little Girl Blue, From This Moment On (Verve)

11:43pm
Gladys Knight: Since I Fell For You, Before Me (Verve 0006225)

11:46pm
Nancy Wilson: Turned To Blue, Turned To Blue (MCG 1022)

11:50pm
Madeleine Peyroux: The Summer Wind, The Perfect World (Rounder 3252)

11:56pm
Charnett Moffett: Coral, Internet (Piadrum 0601)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
8 pm - mid Mon - Thurs
WGBH Boston