[JPL] MJC Playlist: Raymond Meets William.....Sort Of!

Bob Stockton drbob at modernjazzclassics.com
Thu Oct 5 09:28:58 EDT 2006

Modern Jazz Classics is heard fifteen times each week via our FM (4), Internet (7), Podcast (2) and Wi-Fi (1) partners, reaching an audience base of more than 1.7 million.

MJC is a no cost to station program available by download or disk to qualified broadcasters/streamers.

MJC-197: Ray Sings - Basie Swings / Concord

Program Intro: Lou Caputo

Ray Charles~Count Basie Orchestra / Oh What A Beautiful Morning(radio edit) / Ray Sings, Basie Swings / Concord
Kevin Mahogany / Fix It In The Mix / Another Time Another Place / WB
Diana Krall / Exactly Like You / From This Moment On / Verve

Nils Landgren Funk Unit / Inside Straight / Paint It Blue / ACT Jazz
Michael Gibbs Orchestra / Kosasa / Big Music / ACT Jazz

Ray Charles~Count Basie Orchestra / How Long Has This Been Going On / Ray Sings, Basie Swings / Concord
Ray Charles / Drown In My Own Tears / Atlantic Rhythm And Blues / Atlantic
Count Basie and his Orchestra / The Kid From Red Bank / The Complete Atomic Basie / Roulette

Kenny Burrell~John Coltrane / Lyresto / The Rudy Van Gelder Remasters / Prestige
Etta Jones / Fine And Mellow / Don't Go To Strangers / Prestige
Mose Allison / Title Track / I Don't Worry About A Thing / Atlantic

Top of hour one sweep - Benny Golson - Blues On My Mind

Ray Charles~Count Basie Orchestra / Let The Good Times Roll / Ray Sings, Basie Swings / Concord
David "Fathead" Newman / Hard Times / Fathead-Ray Charles Presents / Atlantic
Mark Masters Ensemble / Title Track / Wish Me Well / Capri

Fred Fried / With A Song In My Heart / Wisdom Of Notes / Ballet Tree
Russ Kassoff / The Best Thing For You / Somewhere / RHK Jazz

Ray Charles~Count Basie Orchestra / Georgia On My Mind / Ray Sings, Basie Swings / Concord
Ray Charles / Hallelujah I Love Her So / Atlantic Rhythm And Blues / Atlantic
Count Basie and his Orchestra / Cute / The Complete Roulette Recordings Of Count Basie And His Orchestra (1959-1962) / Mosaic

Taylor~Fidyk Big Band / The Gorillaman Blues / Live At Blues Alley / OA2
Gladys Knight / God Bless The Child / Before Me / Verve

Top of hour 2 and sign off: Les Spann - Stockholm Sweetnin'

Bob "Dr. Bob" Stockton, Host/Producer/Time Traveller
Modern Jazz Classics From Amelia Island

(904) 910-3475
http://www.modernjazzclassics.com