[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - mid, 10/5

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Fri Oct 6 01:25:40 EDT 2006

Thursday, Oct 5, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

	8:00pm

8:07pm
Ray Charles; Count Basie Orchestra: Georgia On My Mind, Ray Sings Basie Swings
(Concord 30026)

8:12pm
Miles Davis: Stella By Starlight, Cool & Collected (Columbia/Legacy
8287684784)

8:16pm
Delfeyo Marsalis: Just Squeeze Me, Minions Dominion (Troubador 090306)

8:30pm
D.D. Jackson: Nocturne, Serenity Song (Justin Time 222)

8:38pm
Allen, Haden, Motian: First Song, In The Year Of The Dragon (JMT 834428)

8:44pm
Dave Holland: Secret Garden, Critical Mass (Dare2 3058)

8:52pm
Joe Locke; Geoffrey Keezer: Honu, Live In Seattle (Origin 82464)

Live interview with Gilad Barkan

9:03pm
Gilad Barkan: Dolphin Dance, Modulation (New Step Music 03102)

9:14pm
Gilad Barkan: A Place For My Father, Live Sessions (Commercially Unavailable)

9:27pm
Gilad Barkan: Orr, Live Sessions (Commercially Unavailable)

9:38pm
Gilad Barkan: Song For Rachel, Live Sessions (Commercially Unavailable)

9:54pm
Gilad Barkan: The Bull And The Lamb, Live Sessions (Commercially Unavailable)

10:04pm
Cedar Walton: Little Sunflower, One Flight Down (HighNote 7157)

10:14pm
Anton Schwartz: Phantom Dance, Radiant Blue (AntonJazz 1004)

10:21pm
Roy Haynes: Bemsha Swing/True Or False, Whereas (Dreyfus 36694)

10:33pm
Michele Rosewoman: Eshu Laroye, The In Side Out (Advance Dance 0353)

10:42pm
Brian Lynch/Eddie Palmieri: Freehands, Simpatico (ArtistShare 0057)

10:49pm
Vincent Herring: Citizen Of Zamunda, Mr. Wizard (HighNote 7121)

10:54pm
Donald Harrison: Cool Breeze, The Survivor (Nagel Heyer 2068)

11:04pm
David Gilmore: Protean Way, Unfied Prescence (RKM 1124)

11:12pm
Mike Stern: Language, Who Let The Cats Out (Heads Up 3115)

11:19pm
Dr. Lonnie Smith: Witch Doctor, Jungle Soul (Palmetto 2119)

11:32pm
Ted Nash: Zaba's Dream, In The Loop (Palmetto 2120)

11:37pm
Pat Metheny; Brad Mehldau: Find Me In Your Dreams, Metheny/Meldau (Nonesuch
79964)

11:43pm
Ingrid Jensen: Everything I Love, At Sea (ArtistShare 0039)

11:53pm
Geri Allen: La Strada, Timeless Portraits And Dreams (Telarc 83645)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
8 pm - mid Mon - Thurs
WGBH Boston