[JPL] Playlist CKUW Winnipeg -- October 2 & 7, 2006

Maurice Hogue onemansjazz at shaw.ca
Sat Oct 7 23:11:35 EDT 2006

CKUW Winnipeg jazz October 2 & 7, 2006

One Man's Jazz Saturday October 7, 2006

Lindsey Horner* Don't Count On Glory - Cadence* Cuong Vu(US)
Blake Wilner Group* Interloper - ind. * Dangerous MInd (Australia)
Jane Bunnett* Radio Guantanamo - EMI* Conga Blue (Canada)
Brad Turner Quartet* What Is - Maximum* Slap Happy(Canada)
Bennie Maupin Ensemble* Penumbra - Cryptogramophone * See The Positive(US)
Bennie Maupin Ensemble* Penumbra - Cryptogramophone* The 12th Day(US)
IKS* Abstract - Ora* Les Tournesols(Canada)
Michael Musillami's Dialect * Fragile Forms - Playscape * Discreet Plucking(US)
Florian Ross Trio* Big Fish & Small Pond - Intuition* Madrid (Germany)
Acoustic Ladyland* Camouflage - Babel* Little Miss Wingate (UK)
Phil Bywater's Buried Treasure* Looking Up - Newmarket * d' d' n'(Australia)
Anthony Brown's Orch.* Rhapsodies - Water Baby * Tang(US)
Leora Cashe* My Heart Stood Still - Birth* Rumi's Tune(Canada)
Michael Bates' Outside Sources* A Fine Balance - Between The Lines* On
Equilibrium(Canada)
Johnnie Valentino* Searching Souls - 9 Winds * The Harvest(US)
Drumheller* Drumheller - Rat-Drifting* Wormbird(Canada)
Viktoria Tolstoy* Pictures of Me - Act * The Way Young Lovers Do(Sweden)
David Phillips & Freedance* David Phillips& Freedance - Naxos* You and the
Night and the Music(US)
Pete Robbins* Waits & Measures - Playscape* There There(US)
Don Byron* The Tuskegee Experiments - Elektra Nonesuch * Next Love(US)
Burnt Sugar* Not April In Paris - Crugroid* Half Moon Flippers(US)
Paoli Mejias* Transcend - ind.* Encomienda(US)
Mike Stern* Who Let The Cats Out? - Heads Up * Good Question (US)

Monday night fill (between two metal shows!!!)  Monday Oct. 2, 2006

Club D'ELf *    Now I Understand - Accurate  *  And Shadow Saw The Gods(US)
Club D'ELf *    Now I Understand - Accurate *   What Would GThulhu Do?(US)
Grismore Scea Group *   Well Behaved Fish - Accurate *  Well Behaved Fish(US)
Johnnie Valentino *     8 Shorts In Search of David Lynch - Tone Science
*  5(US)
Heernt *   Locked In A Basement - Razdaz *      Locked In A Basement(US)
Magic Malik Orchestra  *        13XP Song's Book - Label Bleu * Snimbe (France)
IKS *   Inner Whatever - Ora *  Supa Brit Agent(Canada)
Dave Douglas/Keystone * Live In Sweden- Greenleaf *     Luke The Dog(US)
Eugene Martynec *       Toronto Duets - Artifact Music *        North End
Encounter(Canada)
Club D'ELf *    Now I Understand - Accurate *   Hungry Ghosts(US)
Matthew Shipp * The Shape of Jazz To Come - Thirsty Ear *       Cohesion(US
LaConnor *      LaConnor - Drip Audio * Donkey Song(Canada)
Nils Petter Molvaer      *  ER - Sula * Feeder ()Norway)
Geordie Haley * The Green Suite - Ind * Gloves and Goggles(Canada)
David Binnney  *        Out of Airplanes - Mythology *  Contributors(US)
Club D'ELf       *      Now I Understand - Accurate *   Now I Understand(US)
Modo Trio With Jamie Saft        *  The Uninvited - 482 Music * Rocket
Sauce(Canada)
Skerik's Syncopated Taint Sextet         *      Husky - Hyena * The Third
Rail(US)

Maurice Hogue