[JPL] playlist - "My Favorite Things" with Russ Neff for the week of 10/08/06

MFT Jazz mft at mftjazz.com
Sun Oct 8 19:26:32 EDT 2006

This week's music on */"My Favorite Things" <http://www.mftjazz.com>/*

    * Stablemates - Marcus Printup - Unveiled
    * Centerpiece - Roberta Gambarini - Easy To Love
    * Soulful Mister Timmons - Art Blakey & The Jazz Messengers - Album
      of the Year
    * Perdido - Art Tatum - Pablo Group Masterpieces
    * Blues For Junior - Ray Brown - Ray Brown, Monty Alexander, Russell
      Malone
    * Try Harder - Chris Walden Big Band - No Bounds
    * Ruby My Dear - Thelonious Monk Septet - Monk's Music
    * Ask Me Now - Thelonious Monk - Solo Monk
    * Don't Blame Me - Thelonious Monk - Criss-Cross
    * Round Midnight - Walter Davis, Jr. - In Walked Thelonious

--

*Russ Neff
/My Favorite Things/