[JPL] PLAYLIST--SUNDAY NIGHT JAZZ--WCOM-FM--10/8/06

Larry Thomas lrt0393 at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 8 23:33:02 EDT 2006

Theme--Eddie Jefferson--Waltz for Rainy Bebop Evening--N.Y. Afternoon--Muse
Records

Count Basie---Basiie--Jazzfest--Scotti Bros.
Ella Fitzgerald--Stompin at the Savoy--Ella Fitzgerald at the Opera
House--Verve
Anita O'Day & Roy Eldridge--Let Me Off Uptown-- Swing that
Music!--Smithsonian-Sony
Duke Ellington--Caravan--Most Requested--Columbia

Pete Zimmer--Down or Up--Judgment--Tippin Records
Larry Vuckovich--News for Lulu---Street Scene--Tetrachord
Jamie Davis--Isn't She Lovely--It's a Good Thing--Unity

Miles Davis--Seven Steps to Heaven--Seven Steps to Heaven--Columbia
McCoy Tyner--Moment's Notice--Super Trios--Milestone

Eddie Palmieri--Prohibicion de Salida--Palo pa Rumba--Fania
Mario Bauza--Ifa---My Time is Now--Mesidor
Tom Lellis--Olinda Wind--Avenue of the Americas--Beamtide
Chucho Valdes--Punto Cubano---Live at the Village Vanguard---Blue note

Sathima Bea Benjamin--They Say that Falling in Love is Wonderful
Carmen Lundy--Old Friend--Live at The Madrid--Afrasia
Nina Simone--I Get Along Without You--Legendary Nine Simone--BMG

Dexter Gordon--Ruby, My Dear--Manhattan Symphonie--Columbia

McCoy Tyner--My Three Sons--Focal Point--Milestone
Gil Scot-Heron and Brian Jackson--The Liberation Song--The First Minute of A
New Day--TVT
Ray Barretto--Ivy--Rican-Conditioned--Zoho

One for All--Anatolia--The Lineup--Sharp Nine
Betty Carter--Dip Bag--It's Not About The Melody--Verve
Ahmad Jamal--Footprints--Digital Works--Atlantic
Salim Washington--Stranded--Harlem Homecoming--Ujam

Theme--Waltz for a Rainy Bebop Evening--New York Afternoon--Muse

Larry Reni Thomas
WCOM--FM
Chapel Hill-Carrboro, North Carolina
Sunday Night Jazz