[JPL] (no subject)

william moody boxcar41 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 9 02:25:19 EDT 2006

Shelly Manne-Live at Manne Hole-Softly-Contemporary
Joan Hickey-Between the Lines-Herbris-OA2
Dave Pike-Bophead-Dr. Jackle-Ubiquity
Mary Stallings-After Dark-You Go to my Head-Playboy
Gordon Goodwin-Phat Pack-Count Bubba's
Revenge-Immergent
Pete Zimmer-Judgement-Down and Up-Tippin'
George Duke-In a Mellow Tone-Title-BPM
Miles-7 Steps-Basin St.-Columbia
Jay Lawrence-Thermal Strut-Title-OA2
Marcus Goldhaber-Moment After-Honeysuckle Rose
Art Pepper-Meets Rhythm Section-Straight
Life-Contemporary
Paul Renz-Beyond Blues-Title
Taylor/Fidyk-Live at Blues Alley-Brush Taps-OA2
Liam Sillery-On the Fly-Title-OA2
Fred Fried-Wisdom of Notes-Spring Can Hang You
Up-Ballet Tree
Russ Kassoff-Somewhere-It Never Entered My Mind rhk

"Stolen Moments in Jazz" with Bill Moody KSVY Sonoma,
CA
2987 Napa Road, Sonoma 95476

Author of Looking For Chet Baker
billmoodyjazz.com