[JPL] Playlist - "The Sounds of Jazz" - KRFC, Fort Collins

eflash17 at comcast.net eflash17 at comcast.net
Mon Oct 9 13:59:43 EDT 2006

"The Sounds of Jazz"
Host:  Eric "Flash" Flashner
Tuesdays, 10am-Noon
88.9 FM KRFC - Fort Collins, CO
www.krfcfm.org

9/26/2006

FALL FUNDRAISING EDITION

{Artist - "Track" - Album - Label}

Dave Holland 5 – “Lucky Seven” – Critical Mass – Dare 2/SunnySide

Bill Evans Trio – “Nardis” – Explorations – RiverSide

Trio East – “West End Ave” – Best Bets – Origin Records

John Coltrane – “Mr. Syms” – Coltrane Plays The Blues – Atlantic

Larry Vuckovich Trio – “I'll Wait & Pray” – Street Scene  – TetraChord

Diego Urcola – “Tango Azul” – Viva – Cam Jazz/SunnySide

Joe Locke/Geoffrey Keezer Group – “Native Son” –  Live! In Seattle – Origin Records

Pete Zimmer Quartet – “The Mingus That I Know” – Judgement – Tippin'
Records

Hank Mobley - "Three Way Split" - No Room For Squares - Blue Note

Pat Methany/Brad Mehldau – “Ring Of Fire” – Methany Mehldau – Nonesuch

Sonny Rollins – “Will You Still Be Mine” – Freedom Suite – RiverSide

Frisell-Carter-Motian – “Worse & Worse” – BF-RC-PM – NoneSuch

Art Blakey & The Jazz Messengers – “SkyLark” – Caravan – RiverSide

Grant Green – “The Final CountDown” – Blue Break Beats, V.1 – Blue Note