[JPL] The Jazz Set with Banzai Bill White

William Sakamoto White wwhite122 at cox.net
Mon Oct 9 15:03:22 EDT 2006

The Jazz Set
Live 365
www.live365.com/stations/banzaibill_wwoz

Oct. 9-16 Playlist

John Coltrane / Body And Soul / Coltrane's Sound
Horace Silver / Song For My Father / Song For My Father
Freddie Hubbard / Hub-Tones / Hub-Tones
Joey DeFrancesco / The Tackle / Organic Vibes
Mulgrew Miller / If I Should Lose You / Live At The Kennedy Center (Volume One)
Taylor Eigsti / Woke Up This Morning / Lucky to Be Me
Poncho Sanchez / Yo Quisiera / Do It!
Ray Mantilla / Maria Cervantes / Good Vibrations
Chet Baker	/ You Don't Know What Love Is / Deep in a Dream
Ray Charles & Milt Jackson / Cosmic Ray / Soul Brothers
Dexter Gordon / McSplivens / A Swingin' Affair
Ted Nash / Gritty Ditty / In The Loop
Kenny Garrett / Calling / Beyond the Wall
Roy Haynes And The Fountain Of Youth Band / Mr. P.C. / Whereas
Caribbean Jazz Project / St. Ogredol / Mosaic (Feat. Dave Samuels)
Jazz On The Latin Side All Stars / Mujer Chicana / Jazz On The Latin Side Allstars
Charlie Parker / KoKo /The 'Bird' Returns
Charlie Parker / Flying Home/ Jazz at the Philharmonic 1949
Miles Davis Quintet / 'Round Midnight / The Legendary Prestige Quintet Sessions
Thelonious Monk / Body & Soul / Monk's Dream
Dr. Lonnie Smith / Zimbabwe / Jungle Soul
Dave Holland / Lucky Seven / Critical Mass
Anton Schwartz / Slightly Off Course / Radiant Blue
Hilton Ruiz / Home Cookin' / Enchantment
Norman Hedman's Tropique / Ruddadar Dance / Garden of Forbidden Fruit
Dinah Washington / Long John Blues / Greatest Hits 1946-1953
Louis Armstrong / On The Sunny Side Of The Street / The Wonderful Music Of Louis Armstrong

Thanks for listening.  Enjoy

www.live365.com/stations/banzaibill_wwoz