[JPL] Public wager, Dr & Arturo.....

Arturo arturo893 at qwest.net
Mon Oct 9 18:46:17 EDT 2006

 The good Dr wrote <<< OK, Arturo, how about a bet?
If the Tigers win, you owe me a 4 pack of Izze Sparkling Lemon, or a 1lb
box of Enstrom's Almond Toffee Dark Chocolate.
If the unthinkable happens and the A's win, you get a jar of Sanders Hot
Fudge, the finest fudge in the world! >>>>

Hmmmm Izze Sparkling Lemon is my favorite followed by their clementine
flavor, no problem. Sanders Hot Fudge is unknown to me but if you say it's
the best I'll take your word for it. So I guess it's a done deal.

Go A's, Hold Those Tigers!!!

Arturo

PS If you wish, instead of Enstrom's I reccomend See's Candies, besides they
are supporters of jazz as they sponsor PRI's Riverwalk: Live From the
Landing series.