[JPL] Anything Goes!! Syndicated Program Playlist October 2 - 8, 2006 -Davy Jones Intv'w Pt.3, Featured Album Regina Carter Sentimental Journey

Anything Goes anythinggoesradio at comcast.net
Mon Oct 9 18:56:28 EDT 2006

***Anything Goes!! with Lise Avery provides its weekly programming to radio stations and webcasters at no cost and welcomes inquiries.***

Please note Anything Goes!! programming is now downloadable from the www.anythinggoesradio.com website.

****SAMPLE PROGRAM on CD Cheerfully (most days...) provided.*** And can also be heard here: http://www.anythinggoesradio.com/listen-archives.html

The following is the playlist for the Anything Goes!! with Lise Avery syndicated program for the week October 2, 2006 - October 8, 2006.(The dates indicated are airdates for the Commercial Program. Noncommercial program weeks run Saturday thru Friday so dates vary slightly.)

Anything Goes!! with Lise Avery is broadcast 38x weekly via it's radio and web affiliates and is produced in both commercial (52:00) and commercial-free (58:00) formats. Any track listed below received 38 spins during this broadcast week. Please see http://anythinggoesradio.com/listen-broadcsstschedule.html for a complete list of affiliates and times.

Anything Goes!!  also broadcasts live each Monday 9a - 1p in the NY Metro on member-supported WFDU-FM.  (Separate playlists. Available upon request and SOMETIMES posted on JPL.)

      Artist Song Label
      Tony Bennett w/ Count Basie Anything Goes
      Regina Carter I'll Be Seeing You Verve
      Regina Carter Little Brown Jug Verve
      Monkees  Theme Warner Brothers

     SPOTs
     SET II
      Davy Jones Intv'w
      Monkees Cuddly Toy Warner Brothers
      Davy Jones Intv'w

     SPOTS

     SET III
      Louis Jordan & the 5 Guys Named Moe You Dyed Your Hair Chartruse Decca
     Stepsister's Lament Columbia B'way Masterworks
      Frank Sinatra I've Got the World On a String Capitol
     SPOTS
     Manny

     SET IV/V
      Bobby Darin I'm Sittin' On Top of the World Capitol
      Julie London Swonderful Capitol
     SPOTS
      Regina Carter Anitra's Dance Verve

All the Best,