[JPL] "Stolen Moments" Play List 10.09..06 Steve Rubin Host

Steve Rubin steve at pacific.net
Mon Oct 9 19:15:56 EDT 2006

"Stolen Moments"  Play List 10.09..06   Steve Rubin Host

KZYX/KZYZ 90.7 FM/91.5 FM

Mendocino County Public Radio (NPR Affiliate)

Artist - Tune -  Album - Label

Liam Sillery - Title cut - On The Fly - OA2
Kilgore,Erickson, Barrett, Forbes - This Could Be The Start of
Something Big - Watch Out! - Blue Swing
Pete Zimmer - To My Papa - Judgement - Tippin'

Stefon Harris - Thanks of The Beautiful Land - African Tarantella -
Blue Note
John Patitucci - The Root - Line By Line - Concord
Diana Krall - Little Girl Blue - From This Moment On - Verve

Jason Moran - Artists Ought to be Writing - Artist In Residence -
Blue NoteMort Weiss - Love Letters - The B3 and Me - SMSJazz
Mark Feldman - Ink Pin - Waht Exit - ECM
Metheny /Mehldau - Ring Of Life - Metheny Mehldau - Nonesuch

John Proux - So In Love - Moon and Sand - Maxjazz
Bill Anschell - Night and Day - More To The Ear Than Meets The Eye -
Origin
Terry Gibbs - Teach Me Tonight - Findin' The Groove

Ray Sings+Basie Swings - How Long Has This Been Going On - Concord
Hal Galper - Liquid Audio. - Agents Of change - Fabola
Scott Whitfield - You Go To My Head - Live at Charlie O's - Summit

Keith Jarrett - Time On My Hands - the Carnegie Hall Concert - ECM
Gil Goldstein - Three Woman - Under Rousseau's Moon - Highnote
Barbara Sfraga - Tell Me Something Good - Timelessness Frozen in Time
- SyncTimiCity

Mark Masters - Chuggin - Wish Me Well - Capri
Jim Tomlinson w/Stacy Kent - Sardust - The Lyric - O+
Brian Lynch/Eddie Palmieri - Slippery - Simpatico - Artist Share

"Stolen Moments"
Mondays 2-4:00 PM

Steve Rubin
Box 627