[JPL] PLAYLIST wtju jazz 10/12/06

David Eisenman davideisenman at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 9 21:16:50 EDT 2006

	WTJU 91.1FM, Charlottesville, VA
	Community Supported, Non-profit Radio of The University of Virginia
	Jazz Spins w/e 10/05/06
	Jazz Music Director: David Eisenman
	Station Phone: 434-243-8833
	email: davideisenman at hotmail.com

Spins	Artist	Album	Label
	New Adds: NP new promotional; SA station acquired

	No new adds this week or next as we are fundraising

4	Don Byron	Do The Boomerang	Blue Note
4	Stanton Moore	III	Telarc
4	Mingus Big Band	Live In Tokyo	Sunnyside
4	Javon Jackson	Now	Palmetto
4	Diana Krall	From This Moment On	Verve
4	Medeski Scofield Martin & Wood	Out Louder	Indirecto
3	Todd Marcus	In Pursuit Of The 9th Man	Hipnotic
3	Keith Jarrett	The Carnegie Hall Concert	ECM
3	Bill Frisell	Bill Frisell, Ron Carter, Paul Motian	Nonesuch
3	Pat Metheny & Brad Mehldau	Metheny  Mehldau	Nonesuch
3	Dave Holland	Critical Mass	Sunnyside
3	Ann Hampton Callaway	Blues In The Night	Telarc
3	Kenny Garrett	Beyond The Wall	Nonesuch
3	Dirty Dozen Brass Band	What's Going On	Shout
3	Kenny Werner	Democ Racy	HalfNote
3	Louis Hayes	Maximum Firepower	Savant
3	Delfeayo Marsalis	Minions Dominion	Troubadour Jass
3	Branford Marsalis	Braggtown	Marsalis
3	Ted Nash	In The Loop	Palmetto
3	Mulgrew Miller	Live At The Kennedy Center Vol 1	MaxJazz
3	Patricia Barber	Mythologies	Blue Note
3	Anthony Wilson	Power Of Nine	Groove Note
3	Roy Haynes	Whereas	Dreyfus
3	Cedar Walton	One Flight Down	HighNote
3	Reuben Rogers	The Things I Am	Renwick
3	Scott Hamilton	Nocturnes & Serenades	Concord
3	Caribbean Jazz Project	Mosaic	Concord
3	Hot Club Of Detroit	Hot Club Of Detroit	Mack Avenue
3	Frank Morgan	Reflections	HighNote
2	Charles Mingus	At UCLA 1965	Sunnyside
2	Club d'Elf	Now I Understand	Accurate
2	Stefon Harris	African Tarantella	Blue Note
2	Gil Goldstein	Under Rousseau's Moon	HalfNote
2	Mike LeDonne	On Fire	Savant
2	Brian Lynch Eddie Palmieri Project	Simpatico	ArtistShare
2	Mike Stern	Who Let The Cats Out	Heads Up
2	Dave Stryker	The Chaser	Mel Bay
2	Jason Moran	Artist In Residence	Blue Note
2	Michael Musillami	Fragile Forms	Playscape
2	Elin	Lazy Afternoon	Blue Toucan
2	Mark Egan	As We Speak	WaveTone
2	Royce Campbell	Elegy To A Friend	Moon Cycle
2	Terry Gibbs	Findin' The Groove	Jazzed Media
2	Kim Malley	Need My Sugar	CE Jazz & Blues
2	Madeleine Peyroux	Half The Perfect World	Rounder
2	Jacqui Naylor	The Color Five	Ruby Star
2	Connie Evingson	Stockholm Sweetnin'	Minnehaha
2	World Saxophone Quartet	Political Blues	Justin Time
2	Trio Beyond	Saudades	ECM
2	Billy Hart	Quartet	HighNote
2	Jane Bunnett	Radio Guantanaamo	Blue Note
2	Sean Jones	Roots	Mack Avenue
2	Mike Melvoin	You Know	City Light
2	Allan Broadbent	Every Time I Think Of You	Artistry
2	Houston Person	You Taught My Heart To Sing	HighNote
2	Geri Allen	Timeless Portraits And Dreams	Telarc
2	Eliane Elias	Around The City	Bluebird/ RCA
2	Maria Muldaur	Heart Of Mine	Telarc
2	Steven Bernstein	MTO Volume 1	Sunnyside
2	Nancy Wilson	Turned To Blue	MCG
2	Joe Lovano	Streams Of Expression	Blue Note
2	Ray Barretto	Standards Rican-Ditioned	Zoho
2	Enrico Pieranunzi	Ballads	CamJazz
1	John Proux	Moon And Sand	MaxJazz
1	Jim Tomlinson	The Lyric	O+
1	Winard Harper	Make It Happen	Piadrum
1	Joe Gilman	View So Tender	Capri
1	David S. Ware	BalladWare	Thristy Ear
1	Papa John DeFrancesco	Desert Heat	Savant
1	Pat Bianchi	East Coast Roots	Jazzed Media
1	Fred Fried	The Wisdom Of Notes	Ballet Tree
1	Panoramic	Rhythm Through The Unobstructed View	Rhythmic Union
1	Marguerite Mariama	Wild Women Never Get the Blues	Powerlight Media
1	Dr. Lonnie Smith	Jungle Soul	Palmetto
1	Tomasz Stanko	Lontano	ECM
1	Pete Robbins	Waits & Measures	Playscape
1	Sherman Irby	Organomics	Black Warrior
1	Christian Jacob	Contradictions	WilderJazz
1	Rick Wald	16/NYC	Glowbow
1	Misja Fitzgerald	Encounter	Sunnyside
1	Hamilton De Holanda	Brasilianos	Adventure

David Eisenman
Jazz & Blues Director
WTJU FM
PO Box 400811