[JPL] A Few Recordings Of Note

Jae Sinnett jaejazz at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 11 18:12:27 EDT 2006

I don't think radio was serviced these self produced releases but I could be wrong. I would highly recommend trying to get them if you're hearing about these for the first time.......I don't think you'll be disappointed.

  International Groove Conspiracy...."Beyond Horizon".....at www.internationalgrooveconspiracy.com. A wonderful latin, jazz and world piano, bass and drums trio out of Atlanta. This group is amazing indeed.

  Two releases by pianist David Kane......the first is "Gray Matters" with Dave Liebman, Drew Gress and the late Mike Smith playing drums. The second....."Machinery Of the Night." Wonderful writing and playing and features the same group with the exception of Tony Martucci playing drums. Try www.davidkanemusic.com.

  These are just a couple of very good examples of high level talent many on the list may not be familiar with.

  Jae Sinnett