[JPL] Straight No Chaser (WSHA-FM - wshafm.org) 10-11-06

Bob Rogers rwsfin at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 11 23:59:01 EDT 2006

New Release*

8pm
Gene Ammons, Jungle Soul (Back in my Disc Jockey Days)
Mark Masters Ensemble, Monks' Sphere (Wish Me Well)*
Andrew Hill, Ry Round 1 (Time Lines)*
Michelle Rosewoman & Quintessence, Warm (The In Side Out)*

9pm
Bob Brookmeyer New Art Orchestra, title cut (Waltzing With Zoe)
Susan Reeves, title cut (Madame Heartache)*
Branford Marsalis, O Solitude (Braggtown)*
Dave Glasser, Can't I (Above the Clouds)*
Carmen McRae, Miss Brown To You (Alive!)
Mike Frost Project, Vicious Dex-o-licious (Comin' Straight At Ya')*
Herculaneum, Lion Heart (Orange Blossom)*

10pm
Cassandra Wilson, title cut (Blue Light til Dawn)
Johnny Adams, Imitation of Love (...sing Doc Pomus: The Real Me)
Claire Martin, Tight (The Waiting Game)
William Parker, Codex (Long Hidden)*
Fred Anderson, title cut (On The Run)
Club d'Elf, And Shadow Saw The Gods (Now I Understand)*

11pm
Anita Ellis, But Beautiful (Look to the Rainbow)
Elmer Gibson, A Place On High (The Reach of Memory)*
The Joe Gilman Trio, Smile Please (View So Tender)*
Gary McFarland & Steve Kuhn, Childhood Dreams (The October Suite)
Mark Masters Ensemble, Tree Tops (Wish Me Well)*
Hugh Ragin, Kamal's Gift (Revelation)
Pete Robbins, title cut (Waits & Measures)*
Peter Paulsen Trio, darktime (Tri-Cycle)
Thad Jones/Mel Lewis,

Bob Rogers
2816 Barmettler Street
Raleigh, NC 27607