[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - mid. 10/11

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Thu Oct 12 01:45:02 EDT 2006

Wednesday, Oct 11, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

	8:00pm

8:07pm
Hugh Peanuts Whalum: I'll Close My Eyes, Hugh Peanuts Whalum (Rendezvous
51162)

8:11pm
Miles Davis: Bye Bye Blackbird, Cool & Collected (Columbia/Legacy 8287684784)

8:19pm
Eric Alexander: Where Is The Love, It's All In The Game (HighNote 7148)

8:25pm
Lynne Arriale: Seven Steps To Heaven, Live (Motema 00007)

8:36pm
Louis Hayes: Autumn Leaves, Maximum Firepower (Savant 2078)

8:45pm
Laszlo Gardony: Motherless Child, Natural Instinct (Sunnyside 4003)

8:50pm
Sherman Irby: Organ Starter, Organ Starter (BWR 1003)

9:00pm
Ted Nash: Gritty Ditty, In The Loop (Palmetto 2120)

Live Interview with Jeremy Ragsdale and Rachel Price

9:08pm
Jeremy Ragsdale: Almost Like Being In Love, Commercially Unavailable

9:17pm
Rachel Price: Comes Love (Commercially Unavailable)

9:31pm
Jeremy Ragsdale: Gotta Get You Into My Life (Commercially Unavailable)

9:43pm
Rachel Price: Everytime We Say Goodbye (Commercially Unavailable)

9:50pm
Jeremy Ragsdale: Teach Me Tonight, Jeremy (Commercially Unavailable)

9:55pm
Rachel Price: People Will Say We're In Love, Dedicated To You (Global)

10:05pm
Kenny Garrett: Qing Wen, Beyond The Wall (Nonesuch 79933)

10:14pm
Marc Cary: A Long Walk Home, Focus (Motema 00005)

10:23pm
Donald Harrison: Oriental Folk Song, The Survivor (Nagel Heyer 2068)

10:34am
Branford Marsalis: Hope, Braggtown (Marsalis Music/Rounder 87494600-0420)

10:45pm
Joe Locke; Geoffrey Keezer: Fractured, Live In Seattle (Origin 82464)

10:59pm
Dr. Lonnie Smith: Blue Moment, Jungle Soul (Palmetto 2119)

11:07pm
Delfeyo Marsalis: Lost In The Crescent, Minions Dominion (Troubador 090306)

11:17pm
Mark Masters: Tree Tops, Wish Me Well (Capri 74078)

11:24pm
Roy Haynes: Bemsha Swing/True Or False, Whereas (Dreyfus 36694)

11:36pm
Dexter Gordon: Tanya, One Flight Up (Blue Note 96505)

11:54pm
Abdullah Ibrahim: Blue Bolero/Third Line Samba, African Magic (Enja/Justin
Time 3301)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
8 pm - mid Mon - Thurs