[JPL] KRFC FT COLLINS --- Weekly Charts 9/29-10/6 --- www.krfcfm.org

Peter Poses pposes at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 12 02:37:45 EDT 2006

-----Original Message-----
From: Dennis Bigelow, Music Director [mailto:dennis at krfcfm.org]
Sent: Wednesday, October 11, 2006 4:16 PM
Subject: Weekly Charts 9/29-10/6

Here are the charts. They are also posted on the library door and may be
up on the website in the near future...
*
KRFC Top Spins for Sept. 29^th – Oct. 6^th 2006*

  Top 30

           1. GROUNDATION- Upon the Bridge

           2. VARIOUS - The Rough Guide to Yodel

           3. MICHAEL FRONTI AND SPEARHEAD - Yell Fire

           4. BUTCH HANCOCK - War and Peace

           5. GRAM PARSONS - The Complete Reprise Sessions

*****6. JOE LOCKE/GEOFFREYKEEZER QUARTET - JL/GK 4: Live! In Seattle

           7. VARIOUS ARTISTS - Acoustic Africa

           8. VARIOUS ARTISTS - Radio Latino

           9. FIONA BOYES AND THE FORTUNE TELLERS - Lucky 13

*****10. RAY CHARLES & THE COUNT BASIE BAND - Ray Sings, Basie Swings

*****11. BILL CUNLIFFE - Imaginacion

*****12. TAYLOR EIGSTI - Lucky To Be Me

          13. ASH GANLEY AND THE LYONS ROCK COUNCIL - Dark Fuel

          14. GOLGOL BORDELLO - Gypsy Punks

          15. HALDEN WOFFORD & THE HI BEAMS - Midnight Radio

          16. HAZMAT MODINE - Bahamut

          17. INDIGO GIRLS - Despite Our Differences

          18. ALBERT LEE - Road Runner

          19. JERRY LEE LEWIS - Last Man Standing

          20. ERIC LINDELL - Change in the Weather

*****21. MARK MASTERS ENSEMBLE - Wish Me Well (Reflections Of Gary
McFarland)

*****22. METHENY-MEHLDAU - Metheny, Mehldau

*****23. JACQUI NAYLOR - The Color 5

         24. LOS PADRINOS - Puro Gallo

         25. JOHN PRINE - Fair and Square

         26. ROSE HILL DRIVE - Rose Hill Drive

         27. ANGIE STEVENS - Stand Up Girl

         28. THE CAT EMPIRE - The Cat Empire

         29. TOUMANI DIABATE'S SYMMETRIC ORCHESTRA - Boulevard De
L'independence

*****30. PETER ZIMMER - JudgeMent

  Top 10 Jazz

1 JOE LOCKE AND GEOFF KEEZER - Live In Seattle

2 MARK MASTERS ENSEMBLE - Wish Me Well

3 TAYLOR EIGSTI - Lucky To Be Me//

4 PETE ZIMMER QUINTET - Judgement

5 METHENY/MEHLDAU - Metheny Mehldau //

6 BILL CUNLIFFE - Imaginacion

7 JACQUI NAYLOR - Color Five Ruby

8 RAY CHARLES & COUNT BASIE - Ray Sings, Basie Swings

9 LANNIE GARRETT - Under Paris Skies

10 REGINA CARTER - I'll Be Seeing You: A Sentimental Journey