[JPL] Re: ballpark organists

David Golden davidgolden99 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 12 09:25:14 EDT 2006

I didn't catch it. Oakland doesn't have a regular organist as far as I know, so it would have been from a CD. Joey DeFrancesco and Charles Earland have both recorded "Sister Sadie."

Ray Castoldi is the keyboardist at Shea Stadium now (he plays a Korg Triton). He also works at Madison Square Garden, and I've heard some interesting music during Rangers games, most notably Zappa's "Peaches En Regalia."

David Golden

Press & Publicity Coordinator

WPKN 89.5 FM Bridgeport, CT

http://www.wpkn.org/dave