[JPL] Re: Montreux Summit Vol I & II

David Golden davidgolden99 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 12 09:36:16 EDT 2006

Jae,

Billy Brooks is pretty obscure, He recorded some sessions in 1965 with Tete Montoliu and Nathan Davis, but I don't know much else about him.

AFAIK, the Montreux Summit albums were never reissued as CDs. I have Volume I, with a nice version of Dexter Gordon's "Fried Bananas" and the monster tune "Andromeda."

David Golden

Press & Publicity Coordinator

WPKN 89.5 FM Bridgeport, CT

http://www.wpkn.org/dave