[JPL] Play List - "Moody's Mood" - 10/9/06

Doug Moody doug at moodysmood.com
Thu Oct 12 09:45:11 EDT 2006

"Moody's Mood" - Play List - October 9, 2006 - KMFB-FM

ARTIST - TRACK - CD TITLE - LABEL:

Tomo - From My Point Of View - I'll Always Know - Torii

Julie Kelly - I'm Glad There Is You - Everything I Love - Chase Music Group

John DiMartino - On My Own - Music Of The Night - Venus

Eddie "Lockjaw" Davis/Shirley Scott - Last Train From Overbrook - Bacalao -
Prestige

Stefon Harris - Sunset And The Mockingbird - African Tarantella - Blue Note

Roger Kellaway - Midnight Sun - Heroes - IPO

Chris McNulty - When Love Was You And Me - Whispers The Heart - Elefant
Dreams

Mark Masters Ensemble - Gary's Waltz - Wish Me Well - Capri

Brian Lynch/Eddie Palmieri - Slippery - Simpatico - Artist Share

Joe Beck - And Here's To You - Brazilian Dreamin' - Venus

Jay Lawrence - Agua De Beber - Thermal Strut - OA2

Mark Murphy - Pieces Of Dreams/You Must Believe In Spring - Another Vision -
September

Scott Whitfield - Blue Daniel - Live At Charlie O's - Summit

David Hazeltine - This Guy's In Love With You - Alfie-Burt Bacharach Song
Book - Venus

Gladys Knight - Since I Fell For You - Before Me - Verve

Fred Fried - Evening Song - The Wisdom Of Notes - Ballet Tree

Diana Krall - Little Girl Blue - From This Moment On - Verve

Jim Cutler - The Checkered Demon - In Progress - Pony Boy

Ken Peplowski - Bright Moments - Memories Of You - Venus

Ahmad Jamal - Dolphin Dance - The Awakening - Impulse

Javon Jackson - Chief Blackwater - Now - Palmetto

Sean Jones - Title Track - Roots - Mack Avenue

Stephanie Nakasian - Moments Like This - Thrush Hour - V.S.O.P.

Russ Kassoff - Where Have All The Flowers Gone - Somewhere - RHK Jazz

Richie Cole - Peggy's Blue Skylight - Rise's Rose Garden - Jazz Excursion

Doug Moody

"Moody's Mood"

KMFB-FM

101 "E" Boatyard