[JPL] PLAYLIST: "General Eclectic", WCVF-FM, 9/29/06 - Julia Carroll in person

Tom Bingham mason2042 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 16:32:34 EDT 2006

It has come to my attention that through a computer glitch (presumably) the
playlist for the September 29 edition of "General Eclectic" was never
posted. At least I haven't been able to locate it, and neither has anyone
else I know. I didn't save a draft, alas. I do have the playlist, but it
does not include the names of all three songs performed by"hard-folk"
singer-songwriter Julia Carroll in a segment pre-recorded two days before
the broadcast. Neither it is written down anywhere which tracks got the most
listener response, aside from Doyle Lawson and Quicksilver, Tracy Wilson,
Louise Setera, and the Taylor/Fidyk Big Band. Sorry to all concerned, but I
simply don't know what happened. To the list:

HOUR #1:
Nordic Trinity - Passion - Wonders Never Cease

Julia Carroll interview incorporating three songs:
                  (title unknown) - live
                  Sir - played from new CD, "Migrating South"
                  Ode to Mine - live

Klyd Watkins - Dry Creek Bed - Harp All Made of Gold

Kellylee Evans - Hooked - Fight Or Flight?

Zeyer - Time Flies - Zeyer

Byrds - Chestnut Mare - There Is a Season

J. B. Beverley & the Wayward Drifters - Lonesome, Loaded and Cold - Dark Bar
and a Jukebox

HOUR #2:
Jeremy Gloff - Bike Rider - Orange Songs

Sweet Wednesday - (Lisa, I'm Sorry I Brought You To) New York City -
Wherever You Go

Greg Klyma - Fall In Love - Driven

Nijole Sparkis - In My Dreams - Parallel Universe

Los Lonely Boys - Dime Mi Amour - Live at Blue Cat Blues

Bullfrog Brown - Poltergeist Blues - Uncooked

Sathima Bea Benjamin - Ah, Sweet Mystery of Life - Song Spirit

Taylor/Fidyk Big Band - Maiden Voyage - Live At Blues Alley

Johnny Ferreira - Let's Rock Tonite - Rock & Roll Saxophonist

Louise Setera - Hopeless - Still Waters

Sunny Jain Collective - Awaara Hoon - Avaaz

Cosy Sheridan - My Mother's House - Live at Cedar House

Doyle Lawson & Quicksilver - Four Walls - You Gotta Dig a Little Deeper

Bluessmyth - Rollin' Penny - Bluessmyth

Tracy Wilson - I Wish It Would Rain - Both Barrels

I'll be back on the air tomorrow (10/13/06) after a two-week hiatus.

--
Tom Bingham
"General Eclectic"