[JPL] Anything Goes!! with Lise Avery LIVE on WFDU-FM Playlist October 9, 2006- Russ Kassoff Intv'w, John Lennon B'day, Featured Woody Herman

Anything Goes anythinggoesradio at comcast.net
Fri Oct 13 11:04:13 EDT 2006

Anything Goes!! with Lise Avery is both LIVE & syndicated.

The syndicated program is a weekly one-hour program issued in both commercial and non-commercial editions and is distributed to bonafide outlets at no cost via CD or download.

The LIVE program is a weekly broadcast to the NY Metro.

Anything Goes!! with Lise Avery provides its weekly programming to radio stations and webcasters at no cost and welcomes inquiries.

****SAMPLE PROGRAM on CD Cheerfully (most days...) provided.*** And can also be heard here: http://www.anythinggoesradio.com/listen-archives.html

      SHOW : Anything Goes
      HOST: Lise Avery
      DATE: October 9, 2006 - Russ Kassoff Intv'w; Featured Albums: R. Kassoff Somewhere, John Lennon's B'day

      ARTIST Tune / Song ALBUM LABEL Notes
      9 am hour 9 am hour 9 am hour 9 pm hour
      Tony Bennett with Count Basie & Orch Anything Goes
      Fats Waller Christopher Columbus Fats Waller Laserlight
      Edgar Meyer, Yo Yo Ma, Mark O'Connor Appalachia Waltz Appalachia Waltz SONY
      Russ Kassoff The Best Thing for You Somewhere RHK Jazz
      The Beatles Norwegian Wood Rubber Soul Capitol
      Tony Bennett Speak Low MTV Unplugged BMG/Legacy
      Woody Herman & Orch Bijou Blowin' Up A Storm Columbia/Legacy
      Fats Waller Ain't Misbehavin' The Very Best of Fats Waller RCA
      Ella Fitzgerald Just A Sittin' & A Rockin' The First Lady of Song Verve
      Monkees Theme
      Jewtopia Contest
      Fats Waller Squeeze Me The Very Best of Fats Waller RCA

      10 am hour 10 am hour 10 am hour 10 am hour
      Ann Hampton Calloway No One Is Alone Blues in the Night Telarc
      Russ Kassoff Somewhere Somewhere RHK Jazz
      Russ Kassoff Intv'w
      Russ Kassoff  Look for the Silver Lining Somewhere RHK Jazz
      Russ Kassoff Intv'w
      Kassoff CD Giveaway
      Russ Kassoff It Only Happens When I Dance with You Somewhere RHK Jazz
      The Beatles If I Needed Someone Rubber Soul Capitol
      Fats Waller  I Ain't Got Nobody The Very Best of Fats Waller RCA

      11 am Hour 11am Hour 11am Hour 11am Hour
      Going Places with Manny
      Edgar Meyer, Yo Yo Ma & Mark O'Connor Butterflies Day Out Appalachia Waltz SONY
      Tony Bennett Fly Me to the Moon MTV Unplugged BMG/Legacy
      The Beatles Nowhere Man Revolver Capitol
      John Lennon Imagine The John Lennon Collection Capitol
      Tony Bennett I Love A Piano MTV Unplugged BMG/Legacy
      Dizzy's Contest
      Woody Herman Stravinsky's Ebony Concerto Blowin' Up A Storm Columbia/Legacy
      The Beatles Michelle Rubber Soul Capitol
      Ann Hampton Calloway Blue Moon Blues in the Night Telarc
      Edgar Meyer, Yo Yo Ma & Mark O'Connor FC's Jig Appalachia Waltz SONY

      12 pm hour 12pm hour 12pm hour 12 pm hour
      Woody Herman & Orch Caldonia Blowin' Up A Storm Columbia/Legacy
      Woody Herman & Orch Apple Honey Blowin' Up A Storm Columbia/Legacy
      Tony Bennett A Foggy Day MTV Unplugged BMG/Legacy
      Tony Bennett It Don't Mean A Thing A Thing MTV Unplugged BMG/Legacy
      Fats Waller The Sheik of Araby The Best of Fats Waller RCA
      Beatles  I'm Looking Through You Rubber Soul Capitol
      Johnny Rockets Contest
      Ella Fitzgerald A Night in Tunisia The First Lady of Song Verve
      Woody Herman & Orch Sidewalks of Cuba Blowin' Up A Storm Columbia/Legacy
      Big Kahuna & the Copa Cat Pack Come On A My House Hawaiian Swing Concord
      Fantasticks Contest
      Big Kahuna & the Copa Cat Pack A Tisket A Tasket Hawaiian Swing Concord
      The Beatles What Goes On Rubber Soul Capitol
      Big Bad Voodoo Daddy So Long Farewell Goodbye Big Bad Voodoo Daddy Interscope
      Tony Bennett Anything Goes

      All the Best,
      Lise Avery
      Executive Producer