[JPL] More on Denny McLain

Lazaro Vega wblv.wblu.fm at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 22:43:58 EDT 2006

There were a few copies of that Denny McLain at the Organ record
around here -- on the cover photo they put a B-3 on the pitcher's
mound and McLain, in uniform, sat behind it. He really sucks.

McLain had friends in East Grand Rapids whom he visited when I was 9
years old -- me and every other kid in the neighborhood camped out.
Still have the autographed baseball cards from then.

Poor Denny. Right now I'm much more excited about what the Tigers are doing.