[JPL] JzFmS4 WGBH Boston 10/13/06

Steve Schwartz steve_schwartz at wgbh.org
Sat Oct 14 00:07:08 EDT 2006

JAZZ FROM STUDIO FOUR
Friday, Oct 13, 8pm­midnight, WGBH 89.7

PLEDGE MODE: ONLY ON 89.7
All the music on tonight's program was recorded by WGBH at clubs, concerts
and festivals and in our own FM Studio One.
This music is not commercially available and can be heard "only on 89.7"

8:00pm
THEME: Horace Parlan Quintet: Wadin', Speakin' My Piece (Blue Note)

8:05pm
Leo Genovese; 2006: Re: Person I Knew, Live From Studio One (ONLY ON 89.7FM)
Bill Evans; 1979: Re: Person I Knew, Live at Lulu Whites, Boston (ONLY ON
89.7FM)

8:22pm
Herb Pomeroy Orchestra; 1962: Blues Bittersweet, Live at The Boston Arts
Festival (ONLY ON 89.7FM)
Walter Smith III; 2001: Ask Me Now, Live From Studio One (ONLY ON 89.7FM)

8:41pm
Art Farmer/Jimmy Heath ; 1991: Isfahan, Live at DeCordova Museum, Lincoln,
MA. (ONLY ON 89.7FM)
Mike Turk Quartet; 2001: Nuages, Live From Studio One (ONLY ON 89.7FM)

9:04pm
Diana Krall; 2001: Devil May Care, Live at Newport Jazz Festival (ONLY ON
89.7FM)
Jimmy Rushing; 1965: Going to Chicago, Live in WGBH TV Studio A (ONLY ON
89.7FM)
Dominique Eade; 1999: This Is Always, Live from Studio One (ONLY ON 89.7FM)

9:27am
Joe Lovano; 2006: I Waited for You, Live at Sanders Theater, Cambridge, MA
(ONLY ON 89.7FM)
Esperanza Spalding; 2006: Autumn Leaves, Live From Studio One (ONLY ON
89.7FM)

9:48pm
Randy Weston; 1977: Mystery of Love, Live at Sandy's Jazz Revival; Beverley,
MA (ONLY ON 89.7FM)

10:06pm
Robert Glasper; 2005: I Remember, Live at RegattaBar, Cambridge, MA (ONLY ON
89.7FM)

10:25pm
Arnie Krakowsky Quintet; 2005: Dynaflow, Live From Studio One (ONLY ON
89.7FM)

10:34pm
Shirley Horn; 2002: For All We Know, Live at Sanders Theater, Cambridge, MA
(ONLY ON 89.7FM)
Luciana Souza; Romero Lubambo; 2006: Chorinho Pra Ele, Live at Sanders
Theater, Cambridge, MA (ONLY ON 89.7FM)

10:50pm
Delfeayo Marsalis; 2006: Br'er Rabbit, Live at Scullers Jazz Club, Boston,
MA (ONLY ON 89.7FM)
INSIGHT: Zaccai and Luquez Curtis; 2006: House of Limits, Live From Studio
One (ONLY ON 89.7FM)

11:14pm
Johnny Hartman; 1979: The Folks Who Live On The Hill, Live at Lulu Whites,
Boston (ONLY ON 89.7FM)
Phil Woods; 1993: Souvenir, Live at RegattaBar, Cambridge, MA (ONLY ON
89.7FM)

11:34pm
Dexter Gordon; 1977: Blue Bossa, Live at Sandy's jazz Revival; Beverley, MA
(ONLY ON 89.7FM)
Christian Scott; 2003: Nouveau Swing, Live From Studio One (ONLY ON 89.7FM)

11:55pm
Salim Washington; Roxbury Blues Aesthetic; 2002: Go Down Moses, Live From
Studio One (ONLY ON 89.7FM)

Airtimes are approximate.

Only on 89.7! performances and recordings are exclusive WGBH Radio
productions and are not commercially available.