[JPL] PLAYLIST: WRTI Friday Jazz w/Jeff Duperon

Jeff Duperon mrjazzjr at sprintmail.com
Sun Oct 15 11:08:50 EDT 2006

WRTI Friday Jazz w/Jeff Duperon

Friday, 6pm-10pm

Listen to WRTI on the web

 <http://www.wrti.org> http://www.wrti.org

PLAYLIST
10/13/2006

Artist/ Song Title/ CD-LP Title/ Label

6PM

Geri Allen/Nearly/Timeless Portraits and Dreams/Telarc Jazz*

Brian Trainor and Friends/I Got It Bad/Why Try To Change Me Now?/Summit
Records*

Sean Jones/What We Have/Roots/Mack Avenue Records*

Edward Simon/The Messenger/Unicity/CamJazz*

Buck Hill/Flamenco Sketches/Relax/Severn Records*

Tomasz Stanko 'CONVERSATION'

7PM

Tomasz Stanko/Kattorna/Lontano/ECM*

Scott Whitfield Quintet/Spring Kiss/live at Charlie O's/Summit Records

Donald Harrison/Twerk It/The Survivor/Nagel Heyer*

The Brian Lynch-Eddie Palmieri Project/The Palmieri Effect/Simpatico/Artist
Share*

Jon Faddis/The Baron/Teranga/Koch

Art Blakey and the Jazz Messengers/Tell It Like It Is/The Freedom Rider/Blue
Note

Dizzy Gillespie All-Star Big Band/I Mean You/Dizzy's Business/MCG Jazz*

8PM

The Michael Thomas Quintet/It Is What It Is/It Is What It Is/JazHead
Entertainment

Liam Sillery/Fontok/On The Fly/OA2 Records*

Michelle Gregoire/Minor Alterations/Reaching/Boat House Records*

John Mackay/The Three Tenants/OrganOptics/Chicken Coup Records

Ted Nash and Still Evolved/Durning's Dance/In The Loop/Palmetto Records*

One For All/The Lineup/The Lineup/Sharp 9*

9PM

Branford Marsalis/Jack Baker/Braggtown/Marsalis Music*

Pete Zimmer/The Mingus That I Knew/Judgement/Tippin Records*

Joan Hickey/Herbris/Between The Lines/OA2 Records*

Danny Grissett/Where Do We Go From Here/Promise/Criss Cross Jazz

The Joe Gilman Trio/Go Home/View So Tender: Wonder Revisited/Capri

George Duke/I Love You Porgy/In A Mellow Tone/BPM Records*

Luis Perdomo/E's Vibe/Awareness/RKM Music*

* New Release
** Reissue

Jeff Duperon

Jazz Host