[JPL] PLAYLIST: WRTI 'Straight Ahead' w/Jeff Duperon

Jeff Duperon mrjazzjr at sprintmail.com
Sun Oct 15 11:10:32 EDT 2006

WRTI 'Straight Ahead' w/Jeff Duperon

Saturday, 7pm-9pm

Listen to WRTI on the web

http://www.wrti.org

PLAYLIST
10/07/06

Artist/ Song Title/ CD-LP Title/ Label

7PM

Art Farmer-Benny Golson Jazztet/A November Afternoon/Blues On Down/Chess

Donald Harrison/The Survivor/The Survivor/Nagel Heyer*

Louis Hayes and the Cannonball Legacy Band/This Here/Maximum
Firepower/Savant*

Joe Turner/J. T. Blues/In The Evening/Pablo

Delfeayo Marsalis/Brer Rabbit/Minions Dominions/Troubadour Jass*

Joris Teepe's Groningen Art Ensemble/Further Arrivals/Jazz In Jazz
Out/Planet Arts

The Dave Wilson Quartet/Rockin Tonight/My Time/Dreambox Media*

8PM

Kenny Garrett/Kiss To The Skies/Beyond The Wall/Nonesuch*

Billy Hart/Iverson's Odyssey/Quartet/HighNote*

Sean Jones/Roots/Roots/Mack Avenue Records*

Geri Allen/Our Lady (for Billie Holiday)/Timeless Portraits and
Dreams/Telarc Jazz*

Javon Jackson/South Side Eddie/NOW/Palmetto Records*

The Shook-Russo Quartet/Penuche Sauce/The Shook-Russo Quartet/Summit*

The Brain Lynch-Eddie Palmieri Project/The Palmieri Effect/Simpatico/Artist
Share*

* New Release
** Reissue

Jeff Duperon