[JPL] playlist - My Favorite Things with Russ Neff for the week of 10/15/06

MFT Jazz mft at mftjazz.com
Sun Oct 15 16:31:14 EDT 2006

This week's music on */My Favorite Things <http://www.mftjazz.com>/*.

    * Delaware Fox - John DeFrancesco - Walking Uptown
    * When It's Sleepy Time Down South - N'awlins Gumbo Kings - UFO Saloon
    * Timbeao - International Groove Conspiracy - Future of Jazz
    * I'm Beginning To See The Light - Roger Kellaway Trio - Remembering
      Bobby Darin
    * Freddie Freeloader - Don Byron - Ivey-Divey
    * Spring Will Be A Little Late This Year - Fred Fried - The Wisdom
      of Notes
    * I Got It Bad & That Ain't Good - Sathima Bea Benjamin  -Song Spirit
    * Relax - Buck Hill - Relax
    * Buddy Bolden - Wynton Marsalis Septet - Live At The Village Vanguard
    * Mason Dixon Line  - Cyrus Chestnut - Genuine Chestnut

--

*Russ Neff
/My Favorite Things/