[JPL] Playlist: Sound of Surprise 10-15-06

Larry Appelbaum jumpmonk at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 15 19:38:45 EDT 2006

Soiund of Surprise
WPFW-FM
Washington D.C.
Sundays 5-7 pm.

1) Phil Kelly-Zip Code 2005 (My Museum)
2) Nilson Matta-Bossa For Copacabana (Walking With My Bass)
3) Russell Malone-I Saw You Do It (Live at Jazz Standard Vol. 1)
4) Michelle Gregoire-Minor Attractions (Reaching)
5) Jason Moran-Lift Every Voice And Sing (Artist In Residence)
6) Louis Hayes-Jessica's Birthday (Maximum Firepower)
7) Bill Frisell/Ron Carter/Paul Motian-Pretty Polly (Bill Frisell Ron Carter
Paul Motian)
8) Klaus Suonsaari/Frank Carlberg-Notebooks (Fallingwater)
9) Klaus Suonsaari-Folk Song (Live In Helsinki)
10) Nordic Trinity-Sininen Uni (Wonders Never Cease)
11) Medeski/Scofield/Martin/Wood-Tootie Ma Is a Big Fine Thing (Out Louder)

Mystery Musician Quiz: Palle Danielsson [birthday]
12) Palle Danielsson-Lapp Nils Polska (Eje Thelin Graz 1969)
13) Palle Danielsson w/Keith Jarrett-My Song (My song)
14) Palle Danielsson w/Anouar Brahem-Claquent les Voiles (Khomsa)
15) Palle Danielsson w/Rena Rama-Banguana Song (Rena Rama)
16) Palle Danielsson w/Albert Mangelsdorff-I Mo' Take You To My Hospital and
Cut Your Liver Out (The Wide Point)

17) Tony Malaby-Talpa (Apparitions)
18) Tony Malaby w/Tone Collector-Glorious (Tone Collector)
19) George Adams-Going Home (Nightingale)
Host: Larry Appelbaum
jumpmonk at hotmail.com