[JPL] congrats to Tigers, Arturo pays public wager

Arturo arturo893 at qwest.net
Mon Oct 16 13:28:23 EDT 2006

Okay good doctor, your Tigers of the Motor City whupped my preferred Oakland
Athletics, they beat them like a drum, no question they are the much better
team as they also proved when humiliating the team from The Bronx.

I am happy to settle our wager with a Colorado based product however just
today I discovered that the small family soda or pop as they call it in
Colorado, company sold out to Pepsico making it another branch of a dreaded
multi-national corporate mogul firm.

Arturo