[JPL] WRIR "All Jazz with Giz" playlist 10-15-06

Giz Bowe girard.bowe at verizon.net
Mon Oct 16 14:23:43 EDT 2006

WRIR's fundraiser last week was our most successful since we went on the
air in Jan 2005. Our new transmitter & new antenna will be installed this
fall in a new location, which will result in improved penetration & signal
strength, meaning more listeners.

I post this playlist to:
rec.music.bluenote
rec.music.makers.jazz
rec.music.makers.trumpet
Jazz Programmer's mailing list

Adds and rotation plays are charted with CMJ.

intro: One for All/STEVE DAVIS/Dig Deep
Bright Moments/RAHSAAN ROLAND KIRK/Bright Moments
Down or Up/PETE ZIMMER QUINTET/Judgment
Brighter Days/DAVE STRYKER/The Chaser
The Best Thing for You/RUSS KASSOFF/Somewhere
Lazy Afternoon/ELIN/Lazy Afternoon
Culture of a City/ASHBY ANDERSON/Looking Back... Moving Forward...
Heart Beat/ROBERT JOSPE & INNER RHYTHM/Heart Beat

Nomads/LUIS PERDOMO/Awareness
Protean Way/DAVID GILMORE/Unified Presence
Simone/DR LONNIE SMITH/Jungle Soul
Kensington High/TED NASH/In the Loop
Soppin' the Biscuit/ROY HARGROVE/Tenors of Our Times
When We Were One/ROY HARGROVE/Tenors of Our Times
Gettin Da Boot/REGGIE PACE/promo cd
 From This Moment On/DIANA KRALL/From This Moment On
Lazy Afternoon/MARK ISHAM/Blue Sun
Wham Bam/MINGUS BIG BAND/Live in Tokyo