[JPL] Attention AOL users -- Stop It Already!

Ed Trefzger ed.trefzger at jazzweek.com
Mon Oct 16 15:04:05 EDT 2006

Once again, someone with an AOL account has reported some of the
messages from this mailing list as spam.

If this does not stop, I am going to remove everyone with an AOL
account from this list.  No exceptions! These reports cause all kinds
of headaches and I can't allow a service provided for users for free
to disrupt the rest of my business.

If you do not wish to be on this list and cannot unsubscribe yourself
successfully, send me a note and I will gladly remove you.

Thanks,
Ed Trefzger