[JPL] "Stolen Moments" Play List 10.16..06

Steve Rubin steve at pacific.net
Mon Oct 16 19:45:30 EDT 2006

"Stolen Moments"  Play List 10.16..06   Steve Rubin Host

KZYX/KZYZ 90.7 FM/91.5 FM

Mendocino County Public Radio (NPR Affiliate)

Artist - Tune -  Album - Label

Mitchel Forman - Yaqui Indian Folk Song - Perspectives - Marsis Jazz
TOMO - Title Cut - I'll Always Know - Torii
Fred Fried - In Your Own Sweet Way - The Wisdom Of Notes - Ballet Tree
Diana Krall - Come Dance With Me - From This Moment On - Verve

Louis Hayes - Jessica's Birthday - Maximum firepower - Savant
Roy Haynes - James - Whereas - Dreyfus
Pete Zimmer - Down or Up - Judgment - Tippin'

Madeleine Peyroux - I'm All Right - Half the Perfect World - Rounder
Stefon Harris - Sunset Of the Mocking Bird - African Tarantella -
Blue Note
Victor Santos - Luanne - Renewed Impressions - Aventure

Phil Kelly - Jeanne - My Museum - Origin
Jim Tomlinson w/Stacy Kent - My Heart Belongs to Daddy - The Lyric - O+
Papa John - DeFrancesco - Title Cut - Desert Heat - Savant

Metheny /Mehldau - Legend - Metheny Mehldau - Nonesuch
Mark Feldman - Elegy - What Exit - ECM
Gil Goldstein - Bass Solo - Under Rousseau's Moon - Highnote

Hal Galper - On Green Dolphin Street - Agents Of change - Fabola
John Patitucci - The Root - Line By Line - Concord
Brian Trainor - Title Cut - Why Try to change Me Now - Summit

Liam Sillery - Down The Line - On The Fly - OA2
Kilgore,Erickson, Barrett, Forbes - Rocking Chair - Watch Out! - Blue
Swing
The Snook-Russo Quartet - Wollie's Favorite Dress - Summit
Russ Kassoff - It Only Happens When I Dance With You - Somewhere -
RHK Jazz

The Lineup - Smooth - One For All - Sharp Nine

"Stolen Moments"
Mondays 2-4:00 PM

Steve Rubin
Box 627