[JPL] IAJE info

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Tue Oct 17 11:44:51 EDT 2006

Does any one have any info on the schedule for IAJE? I'm trying to book my
hotel and I'm trying to figure out if I should arrive on the 9th or 10th.
Will there be activities for non-officers during the day on Wednesday or will
the official opening be about 6 pm with evening concerts scheduled? If that's
the case, I don't need to arrive until Wednesday the 10th but if there are AM
sessions on the 10th, I think I'd like to arrive on the 9th. Anybody have any
information?

Eric Jackson
8 pm - mid Mon - Thurs
WGBH Boston