[JPL] Re Playlist Jazz Rendezvous on FMR Cape Town

Eric Alan at Jazz Rendezvous eric at jazzrendezvous.co.za
Tue Oct 17 13:41:44 EDT 2006

FINE MUSIC RADIO 101.3 MUSIC LOG Sheets 2006
Program Title: JAZZ RENDEZVOUS
Presenter: ERIC ALAN
Date: MONDAY OCTOBER 16, 2006 Time: 19h00 to 20h00

ALBUM TITLE --- SONG TITLE --- ARTIST --- RECORD COMPANY

Jazz Rend Show Intro / Outro --- City Rhythm --- Gary Deacon --- Demo --- SA
Music

Still On My Mind --- Jeep's Blues --- Darius Brubeck & Afro Cool Concept ---
Sheer Sound --- SA Music

I've Got You Under My Skin --- I've Got You Under My Skin --- Jeff Weiner &
The Alvin Dyers Trio --- Demo --- SA Music

Music News of the Day

The G. A. S. Orchestral Album Judith Sephuma & Jack van Poll with the
Metopole Orchestra --- You're My Everything arr J McNeely ---Judith Sephuma
& Jack van Poll with The Metopole Orchestra cond Jim McNeely ---Metropole
Demo --- SA Music

What's new on the Billboard Jazz Top 10

Velvet Jazz Vol 10 --- At Last --- Lou Rawls --- Warner Music Gallo

Blue Note Plays Gershwin --- S Wonderful --- Lee Morgan & Jimmy Smith ---
Blue Note Records

Live Entertainment Guide
Album of The Week - Playing a  track from the album daily for the week -
This weeks album is;

American Classic Duets --- Put On A Happy Face --- Tony Bennett & James
Taylor --- Sony BMG

Music Birthday Book

Panoramic --- Pearls --- Panoramic --- Rhythmic Union Records

In The Mood --- Joia --- Roberto Perera --- Heads Up

What's the Name of the Tune?

Live At The Vinyard - Kenny Davern & Dick Wellstood --- Mood Indigo ---
Kenny Davern & Dick Wellstood ---
Challenge

You Inspire Me (DH) --- Blue Moon --- Diane Hubka --- Vsojazz

Kindest regards,
See it . with your own ears
Yours in Music

Eric Alan
WEBSITE EDITOR, MUSIC JOURNALIST, BROADCASTER, Jazz, Music & Cultural
Consultant
"JAZZ RENDEZVOUS with Eric ALAN" on Fine Music Radio 101.3 Mondays to
Fridays from 19h00 to 20h00.
Editor: JAZZ RENDEZVOUS website: www.jazzrendezvous.co.za
Member: Western Cape Musicians Association
Member: SAJE (South African Jazz Educators Association) and IAJE
(International Association for Jazz Education)
Master of Ceremonies: Cape Town International Jazz Festival and the Cape
Town Jazzathon and Athlone Academy of Music Festival
Representative to the National forum for the promotion and development of SA
Music.
Former SAMA (Judge South African Music Awards)
Contributor and CD Reviewer to the ALL THAT JAZZ column in THE ARGUS every
Wednesday
Postal Address: Postnet Suite 261, Private Bag X16, Constantia, 7848. Cape
Town, South Africa
Phone Mobil: 		27 - (0)21- 82 - 456 - 2195
Phone Office: 		27 - (0)21- 683 - 9845
Skype: 			ericalan2
Email:			editor at jazzrendezvous.co.za
Email Private: 		eric at jazzrendezvous.co.za
When in Cape Town or on the internet remember to tune in to Jazz Rendezvous
on Fine Music Radio 101.3 every day, Monday to Friday from 19h00. FMR
streams from the Jazz Rendezvous website just follow the links
www.jazzrendezvous.co.za