[JPL] Re Playlist Jazz Rendezvous on FMR Cape Town

Eric Alan at Jazz Rendezvous eric at jazzrendezvous.co.za
Tue Oct 17 13:50:11 EDT 2006

FINE MUSIC RADIO 101.3 MUSIC LOG Sheets 2006
Program Title: JAZZ RENDEZVOUS
Presenter: ERIC ALAN
Date Tuesday OCTOBER 17, 2006
Time - 19h00 to 20h00

ALBUM TITLE --- SONG TITLE --- ARTIST --- RECORD COMPANY

Jazz Rend Show Intro / Outro --- City Rhythm --- Gary Deacon --- Demo --- SA
Music

Song Spirit --- Memories of You --- Sathima Bea Benjamin --- Ekapa Records
--- SA Music

Tuesday's Triple Treat of Trad - Three trad jazz tunes played back to back

Swinging Studio Sessions  --- Cornet Chop Suey --- Dutch Swing College Band
--- Phillips

Trad Jazz Favourites --- Dark Town Strutters Ball --- Humphrey Lyttleton ---
Spectrum

Trad Jazz Special --- There'll Be A Hot Time In The Old Town Tonight --- Ian
Menzies --- Delta

Music News of the Day

Stockholm Sweetnin' --- Besame Mucho --- Connie Evingson & The Hot Club of
Sweden --- Minnehhaha Music

Nostalgia Note Book - What's the Name Of The Tune?

What's Going On - Songs Of Marvin Gaye --- I Heard It Through The Grapevine
--- Jason Miles --- Narada Jazz
Live Entertainment Guide
Album of The Week - Playing a track from the album daily for the week - This
weeks album is;

American Classic Duets --- The Best Is Yet To Come --- Tony Bennett & Diana
Krall --- Sony BMG

Music Birthday Book

What's New Pussycat? --- What's New Pussycat? --- Lisa B --- Piece of Pie
Records

Turned To Blue --- I Don't Remember Ever Growing Up --- Nancy Wilson --- MCG
Telarc Jazz

Playback from Wayback - What's the Name Of The Tune?

Jazz Round Midnight Vol 2 --- My Heart Stood Still --- Bill Evans ---
Movieplay

Blame It On My Youth --- Come Rain Or Come Shine --- Sarah Partridge ---
Nagel Heyer

Eric Alan

RADIO SHOW HOST:
"JAZZ RENDEZVOUS with Eric ALAN" on Fine Music Radio 101.3 weekdays from
19h00
Editor:  JAZZ RENDEZVOUS WEBSITE – Soon to Be Launched Web Address:
http://www.jazzrendezvous.co.za
Contributor and CD Reviewer to the ALL THAT JAZZ column in THE ARGUS every
Wednesday
Cape representative to the National ICASA forum for the promotion and
development of SA Music.
SAMA (Judge South African Music Awards)
Member SAJE (South African Jazz Educators Association) and IAJE
Master of Ceremonies Cape Town International Jazz Festival and the Cape Town
Jazzathon,
Postal Address: Postnet Suite 261, Private Bag X16, Constantia, 7848. Cape
Town, South Africa
Phone Mobil:	27 – (0)21– 82 – 456 – 2195
Phone Home:	27 – (0)21– 683 – 9845
Skype:		ericalan2
Email:		eric at jazzrendezvous.co.za
When in Cape Town or on the internet remember to tune in to Jazz Rendezvous
on Fine Music Radio 101.3 every day, Monday to Friday from 19h00. FMR
streams at www.fmr.co.za